Work happinessScores based on about 11,125 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJohn A. Smith67%approve of John A. Smith's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryTransportation & Logistics
You're seeing FedEx Ground jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 41.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at FedEx Ground have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 1.7K questions about working at FedEx Ground. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from FedEx Ground employees.
Insights from 4.6K Indeed users who have interviewed with FedEx Ground within the last 5 years.
Your experience! How you are driving in the snow! Coustomer service, how well you handle irate customer??full background check??
What come frist safety come first
Can you lift 70 pounds alone? 150# with a team lift? How do you feel about working in a fast paced environment? That's it
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at FedEx Ground?Published on May 24, 2021
- FedEx Ground