FedEx Office Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,240 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOBrian Philips74%approve of Brian Philips's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryTransportation & Logistics
You're seeing FedEx Office jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 8.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at FedEx Office have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 232 questions about working at FedEx Office. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from FedEx Office employees.
Insights from 588 Indeed users who have interviewed with FedEx Office within the last 5 years.
Situational Tell me about a time you - provided feedback and performance counseling - drive top line sales through a customer interaction - how you turned a negative customer interaction into a positive one - how you turned a negative employee performance into a positive - how do you contribute to the the larger scope of the team - how you increased a downward trending performance into a positive - how you motivate your team
General customer service scenarios
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at FedEx Office?Published on May 24, 2021
- FedEx Office