Fedex Supply Chain Employee Reviews

Upsetting
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  York, PADecember 2, 2018
I left FedEx after 5 years being with the company. I spent a year in this building after having to walk away because of the poor leadership. Supply chain is a new opco for the company. However, the building I worked in, wave backround checks which caused many workplace violence incidents and having armed guards "protecting" the building. But that doesn't stop sexual harassment or fighting. It made my job very hard, you cannot speak up, you will get rectified. I loved my job, I loved the TMs and made sure I delivered the FedEx culture even if my management didn't. If you are deciding to work there.... good luck.
Benefits
Cons
Upper management
Suitable place to learn, and built your strength, ability and skills.
Operational Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXNovember 29, 2018
Working in FedEx was wonderful experience of my career where I had an opportunity to learn about value of work place. I used to work with a team in daily basis and we were supposed to meet a certain goal. Having a suitable supervision and management we were always able to achieveved assigned goals in time. Also, work environment with diversified culture allowed us to learn new things and helps to understand each others behavior.
Friendly staff and stable routines
Sanatation worker (Former Employee) –  La Vergne, TNNovember 7, 2018
The day would start with an exercise routine then a meeting with your direct supervisor. After you would start in on your individual work for the day. Things usually speed up after first break (8 to 8:15) and remain that pace until lunch. The line starts to slow down after last break (12:45 to 1) and management greets you on your way out the door at 2:30.
Pros
Friendly team building activities and a schedule that rarely changes
Cons
Physically taxing work
Horrible job
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHNovember 9, 2018
Management is horrible they lie about everything they let supervisors disrespect you and then they suspend you for it while nothing happens to the higher up they just continue to let them be disrespectful. Human resources acts like they never have a clue whats going on or they play favoritism with people.so if u like being lied to and treated bad and singled out and being a target this is the job for you.
It's ok
team mate (Current Employee) –  NCNovember 9, 2018
There are some managers/Leaders who have the attitude "all regular team mates are stupid" & do not listen to anything you have to say because they are always right & you are wrong.
My main concern is the benefits. The medical & prescription plan are pretty bad. Fine for those who don't use it regular, but those who actually need it.., their best plan is pretty bad. I do like my job & do not plan on leaving, but do wish the medical was better.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 7, 2019
When getting an email from one of the customers inquiring about inventory stock in the building and I would reach out to the inventory in the warehouse to get a count on product and then I will reply back to the customer giving to count to done.
Pros
working to help the customers delivery of the purple promise.
Cons
when I can't deliver the purple promise due to error.
Forklift operator
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Colonial Heights, VaNovember 12, 2018
I wouldn't recommend anyone to apply to this job management is horrible. When something goes wrong they try to cover their self by blaming the hard working employees. Operation manager only take up for his color. One mistake no second chance. Watch you like a hawk. Track your every move.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Production pace, poor management, harrassment, untrustworthy
Fun workplace with free meals from the company.
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TNOctober 2, 2018
Job satisfaction to me would mean that I am enjoying what I am doing, that I feel in control, that I feel I am achieving at something, challenged, treated fairly/fair pay, and get feedback when I need it. Oh, and also that I feel a part of the organization in a way that motivates me to work for the company as a whole not just as an individual employee working alone.
Pros
Extended lunches when doing a good job.
Cons
Closing down work due to deployments.
Productive and fun working environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lemoyne, PANovember 12, 2018
Never had an issue with staff or management. Always able to speak confidentially if there ever was a issue. Management is very understanding and will work with you if there is an issue. They have an open door policy which is great!!
Pros
Shows appreciation with meals if accomplishments are made by the chain
Cons
Short breaks only a half an hour
Typical Wok Day
Material Handler/Team Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 17, 2018
The experience working for the FedEx Hub and Supply Chain, and honestly was not what I expected. The experience was great and the potential for moving up was there. Management was helpful and great and they were able to keep everything running smooth. In the event that you needed help they were there. Working here will be a challenge to anyone that is not used to a fast paced environment. Being accurate and quick on your toes is a skill set worth having.
Pros
Benefits, Great hours
Bad management and supervision
Forklift Operator/ Department Lead (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHSeptember 17, 2018
The culture and workplace has really declined the past 3 years, and drastically the past 2 years. Management and supervisors dont bother to ask for your input or any ways you think wil help make job duties better or more proficient. Overall attitude throughout the building in completely negative.
Pros
4 day week
Cons
No overtime available, no oppurtunity for advancement
Worst Management Ever
FLO (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHNovember 10, 2018
Supervisors make up rules on the go, upper management doesn’t do anything about it, and hr acts like they have no idea what’s going on. If you like being lied to and treated like garbage, this is definitely the place for you. Typically scheduled 5-6 days a week making it a minimum 60 hr work week. Literally have no time for a life.
2nd Shift Associate
2nd Shift Associate (Former Employee) –  New Galilee, PADecember 1, 2018
Terrible Mgt and very low morale. The turnover was Terrible and some employees were very Bossy and Rude and never trained you properly. The one supervisor was always traveling g to Canada and had no Mgt skills at all.
Pros
Cons
Poor Mgt, Un highgenthic Co workers, low pay, and cut throat employees.
Owner Operator Driver (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 23, 2018
I love it here and I'm proud to put on my Fedex uniform every morning.. I've been looking for somewhere that I could call home and finally stop looking for a "job" and I finally found it. Never have I experienced such professionalism, everyone here has a job and they do it.. No blaming or accusing and no negativity. Its fun and there is something new everyday, even if it's the same run you just did.. I'd work here just for the respect you receive from the Fedex on your sleeve.
Pros
Too many to mention..
Cons?
A safe Company to work for.
Co-Packer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 16, 2018
Good place to work people are very respectful and caring .Productive and a very safe place to work for. Safety is first.QDM Management. The Company do care about the teammates when there is a lot of overtime the Company do buy lunch for everyone.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
overtime is mandatory
They are a bunch of liars!
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Tobyhanna, PASeptember 28, 2018
Don't even waste your time here as a temp employee. They just fire everyone in a few months to replace them and so on while they hype you up saying you're gonna be in the company very soon. Next thing you know you are let go along with others and replaced
Pros
Cons
Lies, favoristm, poor management, noone wants to do their jobs
It was a slow pace company
Packer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 20, 2018
It was ok it was just the hours i didnt like. I liked it but it was just a slow pace job. The staff were very respectful at some times. They couldnt keep anybody there. Always changing the scedule went from onr shift to another shift to another shift chsnging thr days sbd times also.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
15 min breaks
Fun place to work
Logistics Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WINovember 27, 2018
No advancement opportunities. Casual dress. The health insurance is very reasonable. There are days of being real busy and days it is slow. Not the worst place to work. I would suggest some managers get trained on the desks.
Pros
Casual dress
Cons
Unpaid hour lunch
it would be a good place to work with better overhead management
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNDecember 28, 2018
Processes not followed favoritism really bad and FedEx principal not followed at all and if you are a out spoken manager trying to better the company you are frowned upon!!!!!
Pros
polite place to work
Cons
broken processes
Productive and challenging
Operations Lead (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 30, 2018
FedEx Supply Chain is a great company if you're seeking employment with company that offers great benefits, competitive pay and if your lifestyle allows you to work lots of over time for months at a time.
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks/Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fedex Supply Chain. Our community is ready to answer.