Fedex Supply Chain Employee Reviews

Forklift operator
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Colonial Heights, VaNovember 12, 2018
I wouldn't recommend anyone to apply to this job management is horrible. When something goes wrong they try to cover their self by blaming the hard working employees. Operation manager only take up for his color. One mistake no second chance. Watch you like a hawk. Track your every move.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Production pace, poor management, harrassment, untrustworthy
Productive and fun working environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lemoyne, PANovember 12, 2018
Never had an issue with staff or management. Always able to speak confidentially if there ever was a issue. Management is very understanding and will work with you if there is an issue. They have an open door policy which is great!!
Pros
Shows appreciation with meals if accomplishments are made by the chain
Cons
Short breaks only a half an hour
Worst Management Ever
FLO (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHNovember 10, 2018
Supervisors make up rules on the go, upper management doesn’t do anything about it, and hr acts like they have no idea what’s going on. If you like being lied to and treated like garbage, this is definitely the place for you. Typically scheduled 5-6 days a week making it a minimum 60 hr work week. Literally have no time for a life.
Horrible job
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHNovember 9, 2018
Management is horrible they lie about everything they let supervisors disrespect you and then they suspend you for it while nothing happens to the higher up they just continue to let them be disrespectful. Human resources acts like they never have a clue whats going on or they play favoritism with people.so if u like being lied to and treated bad and singled out and being a target this is the job for you.
It's ok
team mate (Current Employee) –  NCNovember 9, 2018
There are some managers/Leaders who have the attitude "all regular team mates are stupid" & do not listen to anything you have to say because they are always right & you are wrong.
My main concern is the benefits. The medical & prescription plan are pretty bad. Fine for those who don't use it regular, but those who actually need it.., their best plan is pretty bad. I do like my job & do not plan on leaving, but do wish the medical was better.
Friendly staff and stable routines
Sanatation worker (Former Employee) –  La Vergne, TNNovember 7, 2018
The day would start with an exercise routine then a meeting with your direct supervisor. After you would start in on your individual work for the day. Things usually speed up after first break (8 to 8:15) and remain that pace until lunch. The line starts to slow down after last break (12:45 to 1) and management greets you on your way out the door at 2:30.
Pros
Friendly team building activities and a schedule that rarely changes
Cons
Physically taxing work
Nice place to work
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  York, PANovember 7, 2018
This location is a nice place to work, very flexible with office staff. All of the TM's are kind and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job is the daily commute.
Stay away
Logistics Operator (Former Employee) –  Colonial Heights, VANovember 3, 2018
New management and HR took over and its the worse place to work now they all are in cahoose together if they don't like you forget it you don't stand a chance they all need to go...
Cons
Productive and family environment on the Line
SENIOR TEAM COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 1, 2018
Since being here, the people that I've been working with has become like a family to me. We look out for one another, We make sure to help one another in order for better productivity.
Cons
need more wages
good
Cell Phone Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 31, 2018
FedEx Supply Chain is good company but now the business slow down and undesired shift change will occur.
at this shift i can not attend my school or take care family doctor appointments.
Productive and fun work place
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INOctober 25, 2018
The CDC facility that I'm at is constantly growing and changing. That can be a good or bad thing depending on who you are but there is always an opportunity to be seized depending on where you want to go with the company.
Great Company
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  840 W Sandy Lake Rd, Coppell, TX 75019October 23, 2018
Very great working environment, employees are given the opportunity to voice their opinion and it is an open door policy in case you have something in disagreement with any of the management
Pros
Freedom giving to you in terms of practice of religion
Cons
short breaks
Fast paced environment
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIOctober 21, 2018
Lack of clarity in overall strategy for the business unit I reported into. Many projects stopped and started and took longer to complete due to frequent changes in direction.
It was a slow pace company
Packer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 20, 2018
It was ok it was just the hours i didnt like. I liked it but it was just a slow pace job. The staff were very respectful at some times. They couldnt keep anybody there. Always changing the scedule went from onr shift to another shift to another shift chsnging thr days sbd times also.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
15 min breaks
good
IIB Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 15, 2018
excellent working experience Installation, Design, Implementation and Support of Business Integrations for various customers using IBM Integrationbus
Good place to work loved my experience
Inventory Control Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAOctober 14, 2018
I loved the people I worked with I loved that we stayed busy the pay was somewhat steady, and management was okay they could have been better and promotions are good.
Typical Day at work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Township of West Manchester, PAOctober 11, 2018
I would start everyday I worked @8am and work 10 hours. I am in problem resolve. That means i would fix orders that were missing to complete orders. I work for FedEx but we are Target.com
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks poor management
It was fun while it lasted
Shift Lead, Inventory Control and Inbound (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVOctober 3, 2018
I started out at FedEx as a temporary warehouse employee. After my first peak season, I received a promotion to Inventory Control, wherein I was hired as the departmental lead. I worked in that position for about a year, and was abruptly moved to a different department upon returning from a 3 week assignment at a different facility. Almost the entire time I worked there I did not have a direct supervisor, so I was pretty autonomous with how I ran my shifts.

I was tasked with many of the Supervisor duties, yet was never promoted beyond an hourly position. This is not a good place for women to build a career. There are some females in leadership, but they really do not seem to want to groom women for any kind of advancement.

This is a great place to work if you are a veteran. They really emphasize military experience above all, and it will work out even better for the applicant if they are a male. (I was passed up for promotion by a Westpoint Graduate who could not commission, and they only had 3 months of work experience).

In the end, it was just a job, like any other. I am now off to do better things and I learned a lot about how important being prepared for shifts in labor and career plans is to success and perseverance.
Pros
Health benefits are cheap
Cons
Everything except the health benefits.
Fun workplace with free meals from the company.
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TNOctober 2, 2018
Job satisfaction to me would mean that I am enjoying what I am doing, that I feel in control, that I feel I am achieving at something, challenged, treated fairly/fair pay, and get feedback when I need it. Oh, and also that I feel a part of the organization in a way that motivates me to work for the company as a whole not just as an individual employee working alone.
Pros
Extended lunches when doing a good job.
Cons
Closing down work due to deployments.
Facility and facility Management are great
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TNOctober 2, 2018
Great environment - working in HR you do not receive people first treatment which is the core value of the company. Facility leadership is great but corporate HR is terrible.
Pros
Outstanding facility leadership
Cons
Corporate HR and Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fedex Supply Chain. Our community is ready to answer.