FedEx Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 4,360 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOFrederick W. Smith
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryTransportation & Logistics
Loading and Stocking
What would you say about your employer?
If I have any prior work experience.
Can I be a delivery driver yes I have my license
Questions about my physical attributes like whether I was ready for the physical grind of the job, can I lift 50-75 lbs boxes and if I could see myself doing it at a fast pace.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at FedEx?Published on May 24, 2021