No drug test required for package handler in Chicago. Only criminal background check.
No drug test for this company
Yes we had randoms
Ground none at all. Express when interviewed.
Yes they are drug testing
Yes you suppose to be drug test all jobs should drug test there employees specially the new hires the company can be hiring someone on drugs real bad take some from the job.
There is no drug test for package handlers. Only a background check. For any other position/promotion within the company there will be a drug test, pre-employment for that job.
Mangers and drivers in the state of MA do get drug tested anually package handlers do not
Our location didn't do drug test
Drug test when hired. No ransoms until a certain position, but if the manager believes you are on something then they can have you tested no matter what position you are in
- What would you suggest FedEx management do to prevent others from leaving?71 people answered
- What is the interview process like?44 people answered
- Does FedEx hire a felon?32 people answered
- What is the best part of working at FedEx?22 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at FedEx?16 people answered
- How long until benefits start for a part time package handler?14 people answered
- Does fed ex grounds drug test13 people answered
- Does fed ex ground pay weekly or bi weekly?13 people answered
- If you were to leave FedEx, what would be the reason?12 people answered
- I was interview by FedEx Ground for package handler position. I was hired upon passing my background…12 people answered