Not enough hours and never guaranteed the full 4 hours as part-time
Management is really ignorant with leadership skills
And that is what drives ppl away
Misinformation/misdirection about the job expectations. Refusal to work with employee schedule even though it greatly differs from the information given upon hire.
I would never leave. Great place to work.
Relocation or possible limited advancement opportunity locally if I could not relocate to another office.
Back breaking work
Do not have a reason. WIll leave for better opportunity.
The contractor i worked for was stealing. they fired him and me as well.
I would leave due to the driving distance.
Because Of Less HOURS
- What would you suggest FedEx management do to prevent others from leaving?72 people answered
- What is the interview process like?44 people answered
- Are there drug tests, at hire, random throughout employment35 people answered
- Does FedEx hire a felon?32 people answered
- What is the best part of working at FedEx?23 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at FedEx?16 people answered
- How long until benefits start for a part time package handler?14 people answered
- Does fed ex grounds drug test13 people answered
- Does fed ex ground pay weekly or bi weekly?13 people answered
- I was interview by FedEx Ground for package handler position. I was hired upon passing my background…12 people answered