U walk in sign the interview sheet sit down and eait for them to call u in their office.Then they say a speech about what the job is and what u will be doing then they ask questions.
1) What would u do if their was a altercation between u and a co worker.
2) Are u able to work by pulling,lifting,pushing,carrying 50+ lbs packages.
2)What shift do you want
After the questions they ask if u have completed the background check they give u in a email and then u wait for the next 2 weeks for it to be proccesed and get a call for orientation.
There was no interview if the disaster they're hiring process is a disaster
Easy and trap.
I was kind of surprised to walk into a STAR interview for a part time driving spot. These type of interviews are usually for management positions at least when I was at Amazon so I was already familiar with the format
Situation describe a situation u were in when ...
Task explain the task you implemented to address the situation
Action - explain the actions you took
Result describe your results
9 questions based on behavioral situations relating to the position
Pass drug test and physical - all drivers start as package handlers and are educated into the system step by step over the course of a couple months package handling, safety school, driver training etc each phase of training is done at the local headquarters not branch and takes 3 days
Driving was fairly easy
Not really an interview process
I had my interview yesterday at 3:30 and it was super laid back. Nobody was there except security guards and janitors and some other people. The guy who interviewed me didn't make me feel bad that I never had a job and gave me a rundown on what to expect and how long he's been at Fedex (17 years). He just asked me would I have any issues lifting heavy objects and would I accept the job offer (only questions I can remember).He also said that Fedex recognizes hard work and, they push their employees to go to college. As of right now I'm waiting for my background check to pass or whatever not sure how long it takes though. He said after the background check clears I'll get a phone call for an orientation (I doubt it but, we'll see) If I could get this as my first job I'd be so grateful. Seriously, I've been trying to work since my sophomore year and never could get hired because, I have no experience. Anywho that's the interview process for you.
I've filled out the application. Next day got an email asking me to select a day for an interview. Interview was simple a easy asked few questions. Lady told me once my background cleared if interested they will call me in about a week. Now here I am got the job start orientation Tuesday
Very easy and simple... I filled out application online, next day was asked to pick interview time, once you get there show you around hub, then start interview process.. Mines was short and simple like 3 questions... Just depends on who interview you... Just be yourself Ex: what shift you want to work?
I did online app on a Friday 8pm. The following Tuesday morning I was called for an interview the next day. 7 days later I’m taking road test, physical and road test. Pretty fast, cause I’m told it’s usually a 5-6week process.
- What would you suggest FedEx management do to prevent others from leaving?73 people answered
- Are there drug tests, at hire, random throughout employment35 people answered
- Does FedEx hire a felon?31 people answered
- What is the best part of working at FedEx?30 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at FedEx?16 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at FedEx?15 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at FedEx?14 people answered
- How long until benefits start for a part time package handler?14 people answered
- Does fed ex grounds drug test13 people answered
- Does fed ex ground pay weekly or bi weekly?13 people answered