Fedcap Rehabilitation Services Inc Employee Reviews

Great place to gain experience in working eith the community and start a career.
Clinical Review Outreach Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 16, 2019
The coworkers need to be more prifessional and treat all people from all walks of life with the utmost respect no matter what issues arise. The working environment was pleasant and fast pace. It was kind of family feeling when it came to resolving a situation. i would definitely recomment working at Fedcap.
Poor work culture
Employment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Machias, MEJuly 10, 2019
Work culture is terrible with favoritism, lack of consideration for employees who perform above and beyond, and too much office drama and pettiness. Management is indifferent and aloof with no direction. Staff is left to "figure things out" on their own.
Worst place I've ever worked at!!
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 9, 2019
From day one I should have followed my instinct ghettoooo and you know how I knew, the clients had more class then the workers! Gossip, whiners and backstabbing day after day. I was happy we lost the contract and I'll never have to be around that environment ever again.
Job very stressful
Administrative Assistant/Timekeeper (Former Employee) –  Biddeford, MEJuly 8, 2019
Local management was ok but the management/HR at their cooperate office in NY were terrible. They do not treat their new employees very well. I was not impressed. Job was very stressful.
Work volume High
Revenue Cycle Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 3, 2019
The team has a high volume of work to accomplish on a daily basis. The ladies are very kind and nice that we interact with.
Systems that are used are very old.
I was an Intern
Document Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 29, 2019
I enjoyed my internship at Fedcap. I people I worked with were nice and made me feel welcome. I would love to work there full time. The internship lasted one month.
Productive and Fun Place to work
After Care Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 24, 2019
Fedcap is a very rewarding place to work. I learned a great deal about case management and getting along with others. I would recommend Fedcap as a great place to work to gain experience in the social services area and to advance one's career in the field of employment services.
Great pay and benefits
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockland, MEJune 12, 2019
Great pay and benefits with paid personal, sick and vacation time. Very supportive coworkers and staff. Management was able to enforce rules and regulations while remaining approachable at the same time. As long as you arrive on time and do your best staff will educate and train you further if needed. Excellent opportunity to learn new skills.
Pros
Great pay, benefits, supportive, good job security
Cons
Fast paced, can be stressful
Loved
Front Desk Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYJune 5, 2019
Managers and supervisors probably need more training on how to deal with others and making wise decisions. They are rude and at times do not know the roles of whom are being supervised.
Pros
Loved
Cons
Untrained supervisors
Supportive
Building Custodian (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEJune 4, 2019
Appreciate how they provide support. Job security is high. Work is not very difficult. Pay is ok and they give decent benefits. Management keeps themselves visible.
Great place
Lead Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 30, 2019
a typical day at work will start at 8 till 5 but as soon as you walk in you have clients already line up and awaiting to be service which made the day go faster because you rarely got a chance to breath.

I learned a lot and did a lot of training.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
not enough time
Stressful For Those Who Handle Stress Well
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  MaineMay 20, 2019
I was extremely encouraged to become a part of the FedCap team, which is now understandably because they cannot keep their employees. I worked there for several months and was considered a veteran there after a few short months because of their high turnover rate.
The comfort in the this job relies on having consistent staff and positive management, where neither of these could become a reality. It completely fell upon the administrative assistant to explain to participants when their case workers (employment specialists) left which was too common and never communicated. This understandably leaves the program participants confused as to why nobody else has reached out to them. Sometimes participants are not even assigned to new workers after an employment specialist quitting or being terminated.
The management refused to answer most management phone calls, telling the administrative assist to handle them and, "be strong".
The company never had appropriate policies or procedures while claiming every site is different, leaving different managers and supervisors wanting things differently.
I witnessed many great staff fired by management after discussing things that didn't feel right, while nonperforming staff maintained their jobs.
Demanding and disorganized environment.
Employment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brewer, MEMay 10, 2019
I was highly disappointed with my employment experience at Fedcap. Although the pay was acceptable after negotiating a higher amount from the offer the benefits were very expensive. Corporate made many empty promises in order to obtain staff. The sites were often given unrealistic deadlines and quotas with little to no training. Training's were unimaginative, disorganized and covered only the bare minimum. The work culture became toxic due to the lack of support from managers and corporate.
Pros
Supportive Coworkers
Cons
managment, workplace culture, highly demanding
Celebrating special occassions
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 6, 2019
The workplace comradery was awesome. The most challenging part of the job was time management to meet required deadlines which required the need to develop time management skills. Management team was very supportive.

FEDCAP provided unprecedented staff support when it was announced back in 6/2018 that we would be laid off in 1/2019. They provided workforce transition services.
Pros
excellent managment supprt
Cons
Fast Pace work environment
Poor management
EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST II (Current Employee) –  Portland MaineApril 29, 2019
Poor management .. No one has a clue what they are doing even though the rules and regulations are black and white . Management is always making new rules
serious work enviornment
clinical outreach specialist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 8, 2019
Answer calls, outreach patients, intake. make sure patients don't miss there appointments. Check all sector and NYC way for patients records. Can be challenging at times.
Pros
healthcare
stressfull
WEP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 3, 2019
I worked here and conducted an tremous amount of work. There are no raises. The communication at the job site is slim to none. The pay is very low. Would not refer anyone to this agency.
Great Experience
Administrative Assistant/Outreach Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 28, 2019
Working with outreach then Administration Assistant was a great experience. It was very productive. I learned so much. I became more knowledgeable about customer service, people mental state, and how to deal with individual no matter what the situation or setting.
Fast work place my supervisor was good yo his crew
Wildcat corparation (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 24, 2019
Always be on time and always do your best dont leave any job with out learning how it can change how you work an how you show your work I'thank my supervisor for everything he has done and shown me
Constantly moving atmosphere
Street cleaner in general. (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 22, 2019
This employment is a place to start. Take it as Square One. The employment here is not all that. But it is truly a place to start. I would truly recommend this place to any employee.
Pros
Trying to think of Pro.
Cons
No benefits such as Healthcare dental and so on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.