Federal-Mogul Powertrain

Federal-Mogul Powertrain Employee Reviews

United States1,022 reviews
Found 1,022 reviews matching the search
Fun place to work
Nice working culture. will be taught until do on our own. Staff is very cooperative. Chances for improvement and promotion. Safety is most important for the employees.
Dynamic environment that offers opportunity for growth, learning and contribution
Generally a very collaborative environment but also allows for autonomy and individual contribution. Company goals are clearly communicated and each members responsibilities designed to drive towards the common goals
Management sucks
Supervisor screwed me over saying I had vacation time,..I ended up pointing out because of it . I had surgery and they said I should have handled my vacation better and used vacation for surgery
Non-stop work with no clear end or goal in sight
No words for how it sucked. The people there are great, it just felt like every other shift never did their fair share. Hardest part about the job was getting everything done on time.
productive
coworkers are great, work is very productive and quality orientated, you are on your own at machines, you are in charge of your own work pace to meet deadlines
Pros
vending machines close to work area
Cons
company was bought up again
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Good
I work in Federal Mugle
I also work in maintenance work

I have many experiences in the field of maintenance

I worked in the field of maintenance in more than one place
Retirement place
Work is easy, not a lot of pressure for timely completion, jobs transfer from shift to shift. Management not always involved with outcome/decisions. Lots of bosses to content with.
Pros
Good pay for work required.
Cons
Antiquated machinery, and thinking.
Apply some where else.
My mother taught me if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. Their management only care about themselves. Their supervisors are under trained and employees are under appreciated.
they are unfair never putting employees needs first
unfair co to work for i had a bad experiance there and was ntreated unfairly.i dont know what else to tell you and dont wish to discuss. this jobs will frustrate you
Pros
no communication
Cons
poorcommunications
Tenneco/Federal Mogul
Benefits are garbage for families.
Wages aren't equal for same work.

Management prioritizes the production.

Quality and the workers come last.

The company prefers to combat the workers at most every turn.

The company has the attitude that the people are assets that can be thrown out and replaced by the end of business day, today. To be fair this description fits anywhere.
So many chiefs
Training is a joke. Line support joke. PETS joke. HR joke. Pay good. Money good very good. Insurance sucks. Long hours. Not a place a good job if you have a family.
Pros
$$$$$$/ Fmla after 1 year only way can get days off without losing job
Cons
Insurance sucks, can't miss any days or will not have a job
Great team doing great things.
My personal experience was fantastic. I belonged to a specialized team that had great management. I have heard that others had difficulty with upper management.
Low company morale
Not a great place to work. The shopfloor employees were always working overtime. A lot of hiring freezes. I had no team to speak of to do my job. I had to learn it on my own with no help.
Very dysfunctional
The plant I worked at in Brunswick Ohio was a stamping facility with the Plant manager knowing nothing about stamping.
The Tool-room Manager was extremely insecure and immature.
Pros
The hourly employees were very pleasant. Felt really good to leave at the end of the day.
Cons
Management and H.R.
12 hour days
Mandatory 12 hours usually daily, making it extremely hard to be healthy & really unsafe. Employee's are wore out & need rest to be with their family more. HR/management need to hire more employees for coverage. New employee's wont stay, bad turnover rate!!
Great people on floor as far as co-workers
Not the best places to work if you want to advance but the pay is very good. Tons of mandatory overtime so if you like making a lot of money and not much time off this is the place to be. Benefits are not the greatest.
Hostility, Targetting, Discriminating
Most of Management lacks leadership and has a low level culture. Right now only watching out for their own jobs. Employees are a second thought until necessary. Union is joke, low level education.
Would not recommend anyone to work there. Worked there for 2 years.
Although Federal. MOGUL PAYS THEIR employees well and has a union, the stress level is not worth the pay. Other employees look for ways to tear an employee down for their own advancement. The union is useless because no one including the Union President want to fight so you are paying union dues for nothing.
Some good years some bad years
It is all about the people you work with, I experienced working for very good people but I also experienced working for horrible people. Some years were good others horrible.
Remind me of you. Federal-Mogul. It is a good place to work. They have good set hours for people. The management that there is good. The union there is really good as well great benefits. Just a wonderful place to working off.
Over all good place
They work way too much overtime I’d rather spend weekends and evenings with family . They over work and rush to fill orders not worrying about workers
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Federal-Mogul Powertrain. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.3
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
2.5Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight