Federal Heath Employee Reviews

productive
Sheeter Operator (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIApril 11, 2019
fun employees to work with when i was there monday thru friday good place to get your training for a small business. not to hot or cold in the warehouse
Pros
employees
Cons
hours
The work is great, but...
Graphic Design & Draftsman/Designer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXMarch 19, 2019
The work is great. It is challenging and engaging. One of the best things about this job is the people that I work with. The worst thing about this company is that they adopted a LEAN culture which is sham. It basically tries to teach common sense witch is something that cannot be taught.
Pros
The work, co workers
Cons
Management, Lean
When the "director od ops" trains project managers... red flag!
Contracted PM (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OhioFebruary 17, 2019
I was lied to by FH directir who claimed a "flexible schedule" when there was mo flexibility. I witnessed profanity, racism, high turn over, back stabbing and bizzare ecperiences (like a manager lighting off fireworks in their office." Many daily comments insiltinh the company from permanent staff. Would not return even if paid double. Goodbye and good riddens!
Pros
Those who took their job seriously are the few backbones of the company.
Cons
Drama drama drama
Great Place to work
Electrical, Assembly and Shipping Coordinator​ (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAFebruary 16, 2019
One of the best companies iv worked for. Great people and great opportunities. Paid for my training and my schooling. Sent me on trips and had room for advancement.
Pros
All around great place.
Great Place to work
Drafter/ Designer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXJanuary 31, 2019
Great people, Great place to work. Management saw my work ethic and was very pleased. Afforded me the opportunity to be promoted from with the company.
TOO much travel
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJanuary 23, 2019
I loved my job and the people I worked with, however, was constantly on the road, and that nearly ruined my life. There are some really great people that work there and I would recommend to anyone who may be single and looking for a good company.
Pros
Lots of airline miles
Cons
too much travel
I loved working there...UNTIL
Fabrication department Lead (Current Employee) –  Delaware, OHOctober 26, 2018
I loved working there until they took on too much business I was a team lead and operator for several years. They all of the sudden started acting like it was the teams fault we couldn't get all the jobs completed. We are as efficient as could be and it was never enough. Federal Heath always hired through temp services in the past. We got a new prod. manager and "her people" kept coming in off the street hired in, all the while i had temps working their rear ends off for the company and not being hired!! Also the new production plays favorites with her people BIG TIME!!!!! Not fair and impartial at all! Times are tough at federal heath and are only going to get tougher! 12 hour days every Saturday and they didn't like it if you said no to working SUNDAY. No respect for the ones getting their hands dirty. No respect for people having families they'd like to spend time with. Best of luck to anyone considering a job at Federal Heath sign. It's no picnic Believe me I worked 7 years and I wish i could get em all back!!!
Pros
Cons
Poor and expensive insurance, mandatory 50++ hours/week
No work life balance
Not Applicable (Current Employee) –  Delaware, OHOctober 1, 2018
Management doesn’t know anything about actual production procedures or time it takes. Working 7 days a week required. Work 10-12 hours a day plus Saturday and Sunday. No time for family. Training is almost non existent. Hires employees without actual experience. Management sits at their desk reading emails, not out on production floor. Very old school, not up with technology of today
Cons
7 days a week, no family time, management not good
It’s a good job but paid is not
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXJuly 16, 2018
Federal Heath Sign Co. is a very good job to work for. But the pay is not. Need to give raise or to go by the book of levels. If they went by the book levels that they had us sign well it would be a good pay for the living cost
Good work enviroment
sign technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 1, 2018
Ability to learn hands on, with competitive pay, mostly unsupervised, no time clock, all work done by service work orders, so work completed was based on individual job performance. Would recommend to others in a field that is always evolving in sign technologies.
Pros
job required alot of unsupervised situations, good pay
Cons
Most work performed outdoors, and some required working at extreme hieghts
Good work enviroment
sign technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 25, 2018
Pros
job required alot of unsupervised situations, good pay
Cons
Most work performed outdoors, and some required working at extreme hieghts
Not a very professional environment at all
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIMarch 23, 2018
Day to day stress was high. Asking someone for answers was unthinkable. Everyone always appeared to super busy, overwhelmed by their workload and that made it a stressful place to work. Going to work daily was a struggle. Training was greatly lacking but, yet, they expected you to know how to do your job without bothering them with questions...
Pros
Great Health Insurance
Cons
Your coworkers
Excellent company
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHMarch 8, 2018
Excellent team of people to work for. I would recommend this employer to a friend. Competitive pay and benefits. Management is personable and easy to work with.
Stressful and unfriendly place to work
Floor Lead (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHMarch 7, 2018
I would not recommend it to no one to work...very un clean and there is no order there..no one took responsibility for their short comings..quick to blame the next man.
Productive and good job.
Petroleum Associate (Current Employee) –  Delaware, OHFebruary 3, 2018
A typical day at work would consist of vinyling parts popping rails on to rolled parts and crating them for travel.
Management is well maintained and well set up.
The environment here is pretty laded back and fun.
The hardest part about this job is the lack of communication.
The best part about this job is the people you work with they defiantly make the day better.
Liked Working here
Manager (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJanuary 2, 2018
I liked working I would recommend this place but that being said it's not for everyone. Sometimes long hours I worked in the office and stayed away from all the typical negative office BS. The folks in the shop seemed to complain but mostly about how much they were underpaid. Again it seemed like typical shop talk BS you hear from most shops.
management is lost
Leader (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHDecember 27, 2017
work was good but they hired people that dont know anything about our industry to be foreman's and production managers. when people had all the right qualities within shop.
Family oriented environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXSeptember 15, 2017
The company offered a professional atmosphere that centered around customer service and individual growth. The management was always available for consultation and encouragement
Great manufacture company
Sign Tech 1 (Current Employee) –  Euless, TXSeptember 11, 2017
This place had great people and a great work environment. Sometimes it can be stressful but the employees know how to have fun at the same time. Management is also very laid back and fun to joke around with.
Fast pace environment
PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 29, 2016
I very much enjoyed working with my clients and subcontractors. I learned a great deal in regards to construction and site scheduling. My co-workers were hard working and dependable, although at the time of my employment I felt upper management needed honing. The hardest part of this job was unreasonable Corporate expectations especially in light of events out of your control. Compensation and benefits were admirable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Federal Heath. Our community is ready to answer.