Federal Signal Employee Review

View all Federal Signal reviews

Good first job. Was an intern for the summer.
Sound and Signal Tester/Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Blue Island, ILSeptember 28, 2015
A typical day at work was assembling and testing emergency sirens.

Since this was my first job I learned how to follow orders and get along with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was at the beginning of the summer when I had a difficult time assembling products.

The most enjoyable part of the job was earning a paycheck. Being a teenager that was all I thought about.
Pros
Learning what a real job was like.
Cons
It was only an internship

Other Federal Signal Employee Reviews

Don't waste your time
Assembler (Former Employee) –  University Park, ILNovember 13, 2019
As an assembler,the job physically was easy enough.The pay didn't compensate you for the demand required of you.The union started taking dues before you were certified,with no representation. Unless you are related to someone there,or know someone in management ,you won't be treated the same.About the only thing I can say good about working there ,was that my co-workers were very nice people to work with.This company likely will move by contracts end, as their only concern is with profits, not the people who make it possible.
Best company Ever deo is the best inside sales ever
Sales and Rental Coordinator (Current Employee) –  La Porte, TXSeptember 3, 2019
its the best company ever people get fired cause they do not do there jobs or show up on time that is why they have negative comments about the company but need to realize either you are a part of the company or you not going to have job so people please show up on time do your job
Pros
lunches and great pay
Cons
just show up on time