Federation Early Learning Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Professional work place
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 23, 2018
Fast pace company, very professional fully staffed and main focused was to complete the work with minimum error and service client with the best customer service possible. Work load was heavy but doable.
Pros
Jewish holiday
Cons
very strict
Want to go back
Infant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 17, 2017
Loved working at federation because of the ladies I worked with it felt like a family, I actually Inquired about going back to work for them and now that they are with Bright Horizon I hope they consider it
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
tuition to high
Love working here
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 27, 2016
I enjoy working here I've working with this company for more than 10 years. My yhave.I've been there can tell you a lot. There are many of employees that have been there longer than I have. This company also gives you the opportunity to grow within the company. It is a Jewish Organization but you do not have to be Jewish to work here.
Fun and very professional
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Broomall, PASeptember 10, 2016
No work environment is perfect but Overall care of children was excellent. It was a great way to place to work because it was small and personal and both teachers and parents worked together for children's needs. Director was very nice & flexible
Pros
Hour paid lunch, vacation time, benefits and care of children
Cons
Staff sometimes were immature
A company that provides high quality early education - more than just daycare
Director, Child Development Services (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia and surrounding countiesApril 30, 2015
Federation Early Learning Services runs 8 private early learning centers for children ages infants thru pre-Kindergarten and several school age program, including after-school and summer camp programs.

The different center directors and program supervisors are innovative and very hard working. The teaching staff is varied in their background and training but are all extremely dedicated and hard-working.

The children who attend these programs are getting so much more than daycare for their time they spend away from parents.

I have loved being part of this program and found the staff to be open, receptive and excited to follow through with my recommendations and suggestions. They truly want their students to have a wonderful first experience in a school-type setting.

Most important for me was the openness to include children of all abilities in the programs that are developed for typically developing children. This agency is diverse in every sense of the word.
Fun workplace
GROUP LEADER/TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Ambler, PAAugust 1, 2014
The job was great learning experience! Working with children helps develop patience as well as communication skills with younger people.
Pros
Hour for lunch break, Friendly staff
Cons
Management skills, Safety of personal items
Great environment to work in. Children were cared for expertly. I would not have hesitiated to enroll my child if necessary!
Educational Instructor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 30, 2013
My time with Federation was so long ago it's difficult to go into detail.

My day consisted of childcare and teaching children through play activities. They have a very hands on approach to learning.

I learned safety and emergency care and fire safety procedures.

The Manager at that time was wonderful and loved the children and did the best she could to take care of her employees.

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with a classroom of three year olds! Challenging, fun and tiring!

The most enjoyable part of the work day was the one-on-one interaction with the children. As well as seeing the "light bulb" go off when the grasped a new concept.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Federation Early Learning Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Federation Early Learning Services Reviews by Location