FEDITC, LLC

FEDITC, LLC Employee Reviews

United States22 reviews
Typical government contract support work, Sometimes the government contracts are limited regarding increasing workloads. Hence contractors are asked to be flexible.
If your a contractor your view on the company would be more towards HR and management for Feditc. Your overall review and happiness will depend on the organization you're contracted too.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Expensive health care.
Fast-paced changes in configuration and technical requirements that require frequent and lengthy meetings.

Short-term funding for most projects, depending upon fiscal schedules.
Great company to work for. Good communication with staff (HF, Pay Roll, etc.) Great benefits and great people. Program Manager for contract currently with has great communication with personnel and ensures all are taken care of.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I really enjoyed working for FEDITC. This is a family team, and people really care about each other. My management team is comprised of terrific people, who do their best to maintain a positive, open-door environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with. Educated, professional, and good-hearted, I have learned much from them, and shared my knowledge in return.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, occasional lunch events, and sharing of ideas
I enjoyed working with my co-workers. The customers were always appreciative of our hard work. We were constantly learning new technology and able to apply it daily.
Pros
Non stress environment
Cons
Salary
Great company and great work environment. Smaller company so they don't pay as well but will take care of you and do what they can to support you. Would recommend.
When we first started out it had great personnel and helped with learning on how to do things. But after a while it starting going down with management
Cons
to focused on getting more contracts instead of this one
Good place to work. Communication and client relations could be better. It is a small government contractor that serves the Department of Defense and the Department of Energy
The job was good as long as the company held a government contract which was 1 year plus 4 option years. The contract covered various positions on various military installations.
Good company to work for. 6 hours PTO per pay check just do not expect any advancements or raises.
Management is OK.

Staff is very helpful when needed.
This is a great place to work with wonderful individuals and we all work together to grow and expand our knowledge of all equipment. We doing activities together to build moral within the organization so that no one feels left out. Team leaders are very understanding and work with employees when issues may arise.
Excellent company. I would highly recommend FEDITC, LLC. Great benefits, excellent workplace culture and thoroughly enjoyed my job.

Typical day was spent completed assigned tasks.
Pros
Excellent company
Cons
No cons
Great place and people to work with. The Vice President at the San Antonio office is a great guy. He really cares about everyone.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
No Cons
yes it is good. i like it all the time. they are so nice there. we have fun at work. it's alright. i would work these again. Thank you very much
get up early work all day in dangerous wheather conditions climb cell phone towers ground wires. management was good everyone all worked together well for the most part.. hardest part of job was climbing tower in very cold wheather
Pros
n/a
Cons
short breaks
Great place to work i really enjoy myself working for FEDITC LLC. Employee are great to work with i would not change another.
FedITC is the worst possible company I cold have agreed to work for fresh out of the military. They have very bad Program managers, that show favoritism, and are very biased. While I was working there a total of about 15 people either up and quit or resigned. And the only people that were hired back were men. The co-workers are pretty cool, and working with military on a daily basis is a plus. The hardest part of the job is trying to stay positive about going back the next day.
Pros
Work with military
Cons
Program managers
learned electrical work and telecommunication aspect. worked 6 to 7 weeks at a time then had a week off . got to see many places and had alot of fun as well...
Pros
electrician apprentice
Excellent family feel working environment
Typical day always begin with meetings. Patience is what I learned the most. Management is hands on and available. Co-workers, could not ask for a better group of people. Hardest part is leaving.....lack of funding. Most enjoyable part is seeing my work group
Pros
Great communicators
Cons
Short lived
As Information Technology Lead, I ensure the MSCO staff can perform their daily functions using software applications, desktop workstations in both NIPR and SIPR, VoIP telephones, Video Teleconferencing (VTC), facilitate meetings for the Integrated Process Team and Sr. Steering Committee, code webpages in Dreamweaver using HTML, Javascript, CSS, Adobe Fireworks for graphic designing, WinSCP to SFTP web pages to host servers, research all IT issues for Tier 2 help desk, update the contractor travel budget spreadsheets to track funds for travel, and update the monthly Status Reports for each contractor in preparation for the monthly executive deliverable status.
Pros
I work with a great team. This is by far the best group of people I have ever worked with.