Feeding Employee Reviews

it was ok but its hard to unwind since you live on site
Culturist (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, NMFebruary 5, 2018
it is a hatchery the manager is not scientifically sound and the time you spend on the hatchery is not really healthy and the town you live in is not the best
Fun
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92121January 1, 2018
Fun place to work.
management was very nice
I spent most of my time sorting fruit to hand out to less fortunate families
just filling the 150 character minimum
it was Spur of the Moment Ranch
Ranch Hand (Current Employee) –  Lyford, TexasDecember 5, 2017
Ranch management; livestock, fencing, maintaining property ability to work independently, self motivated to do what needed to be done mechanical knowledge required
Pros
great environment
Great
Housekeeping Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 16, 2017
I️ like working and getting to know the people I️ was helping it made me to be grateful for everything I️ work for in my life. And I️ thank the job for blessing me to work for them
Great Place to work
Farm Hand (Former Employee) –  Sheldon, WINovember 12, 2017
Part time job for someone starting out. A good experience for an all around experience. The job is very flexible and easy to adapt to. Farming is hard to do and you lots of help.
Productive and easy environment to work in.
Seasonal Ranch Hand (Former Employee) –  New MexicoApril 16, 2017
The ranch owners are great people to work with and care deeply about the people they hire.This has been one of the best places I've worked, Its great.
Pros
Free lunch, good pay, friendly co-workers.
Cons
far away, no health care, seasonal
helping people who cant help self
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 16, 2017
i help people with development disabilities eat set up food and assist when needed . people of all ages in a day hab and nursing homes. Adult respite and children s.
fine
Home Health Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV 89509March 13, 2017
certainly not the greatest home health company I have ever worked for, the 2 lady's who brought in clients & scheduled us to go to there homes, were not nice to the staff at all, we were yelled at & made to feel bad if we didn't take a client on.
I love being a stay at home dad
All parenting duties (Former Employee) –  Jay, MEDecember 14, 2016
But now the family needs more money, time to get a job. At first we needed someone to stay at home with our children. But as it has been a while since my last paying job. I am ready to join the workforce again.
Pros
All pros
not really a good company to work for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Golden Living Nursing HomeSeptember 23, 2016
I had a supervisor that was not really understanding when I was sick and I had doctor acuses to prove. But you were able to work a lot of overtime. the staff was friendly but the supervisor. I learned a lot from the company.
Pros
Team work, friendly, overtime
Cons
Head Supervisor
Being able to connect with kids
Personal Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 1, 2016
I worked with community kids and was a part of their daily activities and upbringing. I liked that I was seen as a positive role model and had the chance to show that I cared while giving back in a big way.
Pros
Fun and kids all Day
Work
Babysitting (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAJanuary 15, 2016
When I was working, I worked in an awesome work place. everyone has on top of their work and it was fast and slow paced. I always looked after newborn's and kids from 1-12 years old.
Fun , flexiable, Great Company
Demostrator (Current Employee) –  Pittsburg, CANovember 10, 2015
I Love The Ability to Preparing Also Presentation Of Serving Food To Customers. Being Able To Experiences With Understanding Food Techniques also with the rules of different ethics from physical rules before serving food and temperatures settings highs and lows, storing food products , looking at dates on products etc.
Pros
30 Lunch Breaks & Earning Sick Balance Days
Cons
Short Breaks, Food Gets Cold Sometimes to Recook for Customers
Summary of Work Experience
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Second Chance Animal Rescue Cairo, Ga. 39828September 9, 2015
My experience with volunteering at the animal shelter was one like no other. To see all of the beautiful animals, to take care of them, and to comfort them was just a blessing to me.
Child care
Child Care (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MISeptember 1, 2015
Children are great to work with. I enjoy education and helping with daily task. It is a very fun and passionate work field.
Family Friend
BABYSITTING POSITIONS (Former Employee) –  Land O Lakes, FLFebruary 25, 2015
loving and caring family that I babysat for, it was a Mon-Fri job after school for the kids.
Picked up from school
Feeding
Homework
Shower
Bedtime
I would recommend to others
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 24, 2014
IT was a pleasant environment. It was delightful and I love the team work
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
more raises
About Me
Babysitter/Nanny (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn NyOctober 3, 2014
a typical day of work is saying good morning and ready to assist customers making sure everything is on check & ready to start, I manage what has to be done especially when becoming a supervisor, the hardest part of the job is when customers get out of hand but in the end you have to kno how to respectfully speak to them & approach them calmly which I do. the enjoyable part is my customers appreciating me & looking forward on going to work every single day.
Taking care of my siblings
Childcare Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IllinoisSeptember 2, 2014
A typical day working at home was over busy and exhausting. I had to cook, clean, bath, and put my siblings to bed i started at a young age it was sort of hard to go to school and play mom to them as well. I learned that I had to put my childhood freedom to the side to make my siblings a better one and that you'll never to young to have responsibilities. Everything was time management preparing food, getting them for school, and making sure all they homework was did. The hardest part of taking care of my siblings was that I was doing it all on my own. The most enjoyable part of it that i actually wiser at a quicker age and it brought us closer.
Pros
They blood family
Cons
Doing it on my own
pet sitter and baby sitter
PET SITTER and CHILD CARE (Current Employee) –  1380 floral laneJuly 7, 2014
• Provided child care after school, weekends, and during summer vacation. Help children in homework and school work. Keep their toys clean and sanitized to keep them healthy. Responsible to observe and monitor activities of children.
I walked trained and cared for the animals while the family was away or working.