Feeser's Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Work was easy. No way to advance.

My boss was a nice guy. But he let the girls do what they wanted. I left because of lack of work. Not secure. People that have been there a long time are work hoards.

Culture is bias

There's lots of buddy system that goes on at Feeser's. Even when trying to change the chaotic culture to positive structure, it's met with favoritism in the workplace. Feeser's does not pay as well as other similar companies in the case selecting field. Work/break schedules are not consistent. Most times freezer gear is unavailable in the correct size due to being unprepared for new hires. Training is not good either for any role. PIT Equipment is very old and may cause accidents daily. More broken pallets than good pallets to select orders. Very unsafe overhead skid storing. Always damaged food products scattered throughout the department selecting aisles. Management favors a few versus equal fairness throughout departments.

Pros

Free lunches that everyone puts their unwashed hands in.

Cons

Management needs a lot of work in keeping equal treatment of work scheduling and breaks.

How we are overcoming the obstacles

During this Pandemic that all companies are plagued with, Feesers is rising to the top in meeting it’s obligations to its Customers and Employees. Feesers has a tender heart for most of its employees in providing a nightly dinner for its Employees, which is impressive. Feesers provides a hand up for some employees by offering them a second chance. Very impressive. Feesers ex amplifies the Golden Rule. When I was hungry you fed me. I would encourage people to join our team, especially if you need a Second Chance in Life. Peace. CN

Accounts Payable

I love my new job! Lots to learn with an encouraging group of team members behind me! Never a dull moment, which I love! I look forward to learning more and see a bright future with Feesers!

Pros

Supportive people to work with.

Cons

Hectic at times. But that makes the time fly by!

Relatively easy work with decent pay

I work in the freezer. Monday through Thursday 6pm to Finish. Sometimes we end at 2am, sometimes 4am. But good pay relative to the work. Pretty much use an electric pallet jack all night and then go home.

Pros

pay, simple work, overtime

Cons

not set hours, overnight, freezing

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Not as family friendly as advertised

When first hired, the atmosphere surrounding the company was very family oriented. Management was very friendly and trustworthy. A few years ago, all upper management was cleared out with new people filling the roles. The culture changed soon after and has led to much of the Transportation department with unfavorable views of how things are currently run. Be expected to be given a lot of lip service and empty promises, even as you gain seniority. From the CEO down, small promises, that were not anything major (not salary related), could not be fulfilled. In summary, at the current time (Aug 2021), I would only advise working here as a driver if you’re looking to get experience and move on.

Pros

Usually great customers, good for experience

Cons

Poor management, long hours due to warehouse staffing issues

Cool Place, little hectic at times

I believe that Feesers Inc has made its customers happy for the most part. When the pandemic hit, everybody, including all businesses, got a dose of something that they were not ready for. Feesers kept all of their employees and paid them regardless of their job title. Management DOES care about their employees as long as they are respectful and follow directions.

Pros

Money, food, management

Cons

long hours, unpredictable

Coworkers and customers

My customers were fantastic but management sucked. They do not care about family at all even though they’re a family owned company. Getting time off was super hard to get.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Long hours no family time

Was a good place to work when I started, but management took a turn for the worse once Covid hit.

Don’t recommend working here one bit. Warehouse selectors are AWFUL at stacking and putting the skids together for the Driver. Setting up the drivers to fail during the day.

Cons

Everything’s bad.

(Formerly) Good place to get CDL experience

Used to be a solid company. Used to be hourly pay, as well. The new pay system CAN work in your favor, but often times doesn’t. Good place to get CDL experience. But if you have experience, look elsewhere. You WILL break your back and work long hours.There is no retention pay or break down pay. There is no bonus / incentive pay for terrible deliveries. If there are 3 flights of slippery steps, you’re getting the same pay as someone with a straight shot through a ground level door. Additionally there is no bonus for stuff that is extremely heavy, such as Boston Market. “Need to be able to lift 50lbs”? Try 100lbs with cases of the excel beef. It also used to be top notch equipment. But the budget cuts have shimmed that up real nice. They’re using recaps now. Good luck with no breakdown pay. As far as management goes…You will be continually lied to over and over. Not sure the reasoning on NOT just being straight with your workers. But over the last couple years the (collective) confidence in the leadership has declined considerably.

Pros

Laissez-faire mentality, Don’t wreck and you’re good. No in cab cameras.

Cons

Budget cuts, Lies from management all day, Weekends off? Don’t bank on it! Grueling deliveries deserve bonus pay

You’ll feel like Your working in prison. Your there more then home! You must stay till it’s finished boy!! Supervisors are lazy they dictate the night and fail EVERY night. Guaranteed 12+ hour days! two checks will get you are car so most only work here 3 weeks. I don’t think any employee been there over 5 years except maybe 3 turn over is ridiculous. The equipment is garbage and barely is maintained.Very filthy and Management is micro, terrible no communication lack of respect no order at all go ahead and take breaks all you want you can definitely do that. This place is out of control a free for all! So if you like disorder, filth, faulty equipment, no sense of when your shift is ending, felons and no accountability this is your place

Pros

Pay and every night comedy

Cons

Hours, trust, management, equipment

No work life balance

Working at Feesers has been a challenging task due to the long hours and lack of personnel. 1st shift works 8 hours a day, while 2nd and 3rd work well over 12 hours a day 5 days a week.Management is terrible.

Pros

Good money

Cons

Long hours and lack of management

Good place to start for new driver

Overload your daily route. Lot of backtracking and if you wait for a backhaul for a couple hours no hourly pay and no pay to sit and wait on customers. It’s all about the money to the top people and will replace you quickly. Can’t keep drivers at all.

Pros

Flexible start time

Cons

No advances, minimal raises. Not paid hourly

Good for a bottom of the barrel company

For a bottom of the barrel company, Feesers is okay. They work you to the ground. Management always grants TO when needed. As a driver its fine but on the warehouse end your job will always be hard and that will never change. Pay is low, overtime you’ll feel it’s not worth the effort for the pay. Overall, this is the job you get when you get your CDL to get experience and get out.

Pros

Time Off Requests, Home Daily, Understanding management, Immediate Healthcare package upon hire

Cons

Pay, Route Order

Fun place

Good place to work if you like fast paced work. Pretty good team as well and solid hours. Breaks are always on same time so you must be there or you do not get one

Pros

Vending machines

Cons

Hard worm

Claim to be a family company.

I worked at for Feesers for several years. I was a food delivery driver, class a. The routing made no sense, a lot Of back and forth for no reason. the trucks were loaded awful, management would ask you to take pictures of issues but nothing ever changed. They pay by the piece and mile, but if you have to sit and wait for a customer for a couple hours or you break down a couple hours they don’t pay you for that. Bottom line all they care about is make the delivery, in any circumstances even if you’re risking getting hurt. They claim to be a family company but the truth is you’re just a warm body. They don’t care if you’re a great worker, you’re replaceable in their minds. They’ll screw you out of vacation pay and bonuses so don’t bother giving a two week notice.

Pros

You have off weekends and learn to back up a truck.

Cons

Poor pay, lack of advancement

Family focused company

Feeser's has been around since 1901 and is on its fourth generation of management! The company is family-focused, and extremely customer oriented. Feeser's treats its employees like family and its customers like friends. The provide everything but the appetite!Feeser's rewards motivated, loyal, honest employees!

Pros

Great benefits, including the ability to buy food at costs!

Cons

As the new management provides clear direction, some employees have been resistant to change.

You definitely work a lot of hours but they lack help and employees. There's no teamwork

It's a company that won't really discipline you and you can listen to music while workingand there's plenty of overtime because of the lack of staffing

Pros

Cons

It's disorganized and lack help

Easy to get hired

Wishes to be a fortune 500 company, in reality is a low paying grind you to the bone job. Managers for the most part are remote. Reviews and raises are minimal at best.

Pros

Low stress

Cons

Low pay

10/11 hrs days

This job requires you to handle 95 % with a hand cart . Your delivery are restaurants Schools, retirement homes , and more I enjoyed working there . I got to do the same routes every week . Home every day and off on the weekends. The pay Was good ! I would work there again

Todos los dias es un problema diferente con las ordenes y los horarios .

Si quieres ser un verdadero chofer de clase A esta compañia no es para ti.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Feeser's Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Feeser's Inc. Reviews by Location