Felder Services

• Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment

All bad!!

All bad!! You don't get paid for no holidays, you have to use pto if you get COVID-19. The pay suck and management is very poor and unprofessional. Literally is one of the worst jobs

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Health insurance, no paid holidays, bad management, low pay, short staffed. Q

A great company to work for

I have worked 4 this company 4 almost 2 years. This is the best company I've ever worked for. Felder's care about the employees. Benefits are available.

Pros

Pto/vacation hours are available

Cons

No cons

My manager and district manager are great the pay sucks

I enjoy my work environment and my mangers and co workers but the pay is ridiculous . Over worked under paid. But love patients and what I do . But they need to reevaluate there priorities and pay valuable employees for there hard work and detacation. I believe this is why no body wants to work for them.

Pros

Good work environment and the best manager encourages me and makea me want to improve

Cons

Horrible pay horrible

Toxicity, nothing stands out

Terrible management cares nothing about you,no raises.poor benefits.awefulmanagement..etc...terrible experience don't recommend this job or company to anyone.

Pros

One hour lunch break

Cons

Pay.. nitpicking assistant manager and supervisor

This company does not care about a single employee

When I started at this company there were 5 women that had been there 12-20 years and NEVER got a raise!!! When the new manager demanded they got one they only got 50 cents.. hiring new ppl with no experience at higher pay than the ones that have been there for years.. not given fair advancement opportunities, they could care less about you… housekeeping works hard for 7.50 an hr.. sometimes 40 rooms a day.. not only would I NOT recommend I would say worse…

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Overworked but good job security

Management is awful. Overworked for too little pay. No holiday pay. Not flexible at all. Anytime I needed a day off they wouldn’t allow it. My manager had the worst attitude.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Overworked

Raciest company

This is a terrible company to work for . Long hours poor pay and no room to advance because of skin color.tgey talk to you like a kid and your opinion doesn't matter.

Pros

Cons

Stressful company

Management cares

This is a good company The Regional manager and area manager are great managers. They care! I work in a stress-free environment. I go to work in peace I come home in peace this is the best job I've ever had and compensation for my work is good

Pros

Pay

Cons

Better health insurance

Worst Job I Ever Had!

The nursing home where I worked contracted to Felder Services in October of 2017 and I was employed by the company until I quit in December of 2018. It was a terrible company to work for! The management was awful! I can't even remember how many different managers we had in the year I worked for the company. In my opinion, they didn't seem to care about their employees. We were always understaffed because no one wanted to work there. Our (daily) hours were cut back from what they were prior to contracting with Felder Services but still had all the same job duties. They didn't provide thorough training to their new employees. The new employees were just pretty much on their own. I was often told that I was a great employee but was never once offered a raise! However, the day I turned in my two week notice, I was offered a raise and asked if I would consider staying. Of course my answer was no.

Nice people willing to help. They aren’t that organized.

The people there are really nice. They could be a little more organized but try their best. Scheduling isn’t always on time so you can’t really plan doctor visits easily.

Pros

Nice people

Cons

Not that organized

Friendly. Pay is horrendous.

Work environment was really comfortable. The people were friendly. However, you do not get the pay your work is worth. No paid overtime. No paid vacation. If you need some pocket change, this is the job for you. Good luck lol.

Pros

Free lunch. Friendly.

Cons

Low pay. Short breaks.

I love working with my coworkers. Everyone is good people. There are times when I get paid that I get mad about other than that I love to work for felders

Pros

Good people

Cons

Being paid poorly

They don’t personally speak with you on issues.

They get people outside Felder Services to talk to you on issues others are having with you or they get none Felder employees terminate you. Never seen anything like it in my years of Management. They don’t stick up for good employees within the company period you don’t have a chance!

Pros

The pay is my be ok depending on your experience.

Cons

They can take that pay back and demote you when they want to.

Sucks

If you want to get treated like a slave by the management this is the place for you. The most BS employer you could ever work for. The corporate leadership will lie directly in your face. They are all about money not people or resident

Do not work for them management is bad

They r not good people they don't pay you your PTO like you ask them to and the supervisor is lazy and won't help you at all even if you r the only housekeeping there don't ask your supervisor because she will not help you

Overworked and Underpaid

If I can not click on any stars for Felder Services, I would. Felder Services at Englewood Nursing Facility in Monroeville, AL, under pays their employees. Housekeeping is paid minimum wage. They are overworked and underpaid. There are some employees that have been there over a year, some over 5 years, not 1 received any raises as was told during interview. The amoint of work expected to be done does not match with the little pay received. During Covid-19 and even before. The manager does not have management experience. The only experience the manager has is disappearing and smoking cigarettes all day. You can complain to corporate but nothing is ever investigated. No one ever stays long. Those who have been there for a while, only stay because they need any kind of job to help pay their bills. Felder Services should be shut down.

Felder Services

Not paid what job entails, manager is accommodating and understanding of family issues. The schedule is fairly good. It is a contract service so the regular employees kinda sonetimey.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Pay pay pay

It’s ok

Ppl are treated by who likes you the most it’s like a beauty pageants if you like have to take shots every year this the job for u but to me the job is not worth it

Pros

Cons

Pay sucks

The biggest joke ever!

Stay away from these people. All management knows how to do is lie to you. Never enough budget to operate the facilitythey place you a. This is the worst company I've ever worked at in my entire life. Very unorganized.

Pros

Cons

Eveything

Felders

This place was one of the most stressful environments I have ever been in. The management was absolutely terrible and had no leadership skills. I witnessed management belittle and degrade other employees. If you want a job where you’re looked down on and having to work yourself to death for little pay then maybe it would be suitable. Other than that ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!

Diarity aide athens al

No this company is the worst I have ever worked for. No paied Holliday's. They do not give raises if you are cook you will make the 10.00 if you are not you don't even make 10.00. They play favoritism, if management don't like you they will be hateful. I do not recommend working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Felder Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5