Felician University Employee Reviews

Solid education and caring environment
Director (Current Employee) –  Lodi, NJJune 5, 2019
The members of Felician who carry its values ensure a dynamic environment that both educates and nurtures each student. Student Affairs in particular goes above and beyond to help each student and creates a student-centered environment.
Veteran Support
Veteran Student Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lodi, NJMarch 24, 2019
As a Veteran employee and a student, the work was moderate and allowed me time to attend my classes. There was no stipulation if an emergency or time off was requested.
Great and Fun WorkPlace
Mentor (Former Employee) –  Rutherford, NJMarch 12, 2019
Felician is a great school to work for they make you feel like family. Their goal is to help the students improve and feel welcomed. They are community oriented and overall a great institution.
Great Employer
Academic Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 19, 2019
It is a great place to work with good work life balance. Easy to negotiate salary. Management is flexible and easy to work with. I fully recommend this employer.
Felician University is a special place to work!
Adjunct Professor of Computer Science (Current Employee) –  Lodi, NJJanuary 17, 2019
My fellow professor were so inviting and would not hesitate to give a helping hand if necessary. It truly was a special place to work and I am glad I had the pleasure to work there.
Pros
Wonderful work environment
Cons
Not enough classes open to teach to make the $$$ worth the time.
Fantastic institution of higher learning
Administrative Assistant to Div. Director (Former Employee) –  Lodi, NJJanuary 11, 2019
I would not have had the opportunity to advance my career if it wasn't for my education and working experiences at Felician University. This facility is a warm, friendly and immaculate place.
Great director of counseling center
counselor/Outreach Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rutherford, NJOctober 13, 2018
Counseling center is a great place to work. Director is invested in the students. Our focus is on providing counseling, crisis intervention and outreach
Pros
great director
Enjoyable Experience
Volunteer Assistant Coach (Former Employee) –  Rutherford, NJSeptember 7, 2018
All staff members were easy to work with and created an enjoyable day to day work environment. I would provide my recommendation for Felician University to friends and colleagues.
Easy yet challenging
Library Assistant- Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Lodi, NJMay 20, 2018
Working for Felician University Library Services was easy-going, yet challenging. The challenges parts at the job were not too difficult but made the job experience enjoyable.
Pros
Managing Schedules
Cons
Low income
Good place to work for students
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Rutherford, NJApril 26, 2018
if you need a part time job while attending, apply. accommodate school schedule with no problem, make your own schedule, and you get to be apart of open houses which were always fun
Makes a Difference for Students.
Assistant Professor, School of Education (Current Employee) –  Rutherford, NJAugust 21, 2017
Emphasis on service learning and Franciscan values for everyone. Small enrollment allows faculty to give students individualized attention. Under-resourced, but has come a long way to earn its university status.
Great Employer!
Academic Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 7, 2017
Kind administration, patient and caring HR team, good work/life balance. Opportunities to advance. Resourceful in spreading their influence and growing the university.
Good work environment
Math Tutor (Current Employee) –  Rutherford, NJ 07070April 18, 2017
Felician University is a great place for students to work. There are many jobs on campus that give flexible hours and provide fun and professional work environments.
Not everyday is the same
Director (Current Employee) –  Lodi, NJMarch 22, 2017
There is no typical day at work here. One day i can be running around, getting things set up for home events, and the next i could be sitting with a student discussing their future. It is tough to work knowing that there is not much room for advancement, and the culture here lets it be known for miles.
Pros
Designated Parking Spot, Respect from students and colleagues
Cons
Pay for lunch everyday, Facilities not on campus
Librarian Assistant at Felician University Education Commons Library
Librarian Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rutherford, NJMay 22, 2016
A day at the library could be uneventful when no one visits but when exams begin the library can get noisy and busy. Management and co-workers were all friendly, kind, patient and understanding. The relationships and connections I made during my time at the Felician University Library were definitely the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Friendly, kind, patient and understanding management and co-workers, no-stress environment
Great staff members
Librarian Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lodi, NJMay 18, 2016
I learned to multitask my work and also doing my homework for school. With helping students with problems they may have had with their essays and other assignments.
Pros
free lunches and benefits
Cons
The hourly pay and short breaks
fun place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rutherford, NJApril 6, 2016
I am a great communicator when it comes to giving responsible feedback to my mangers, coworkers, and other fellow students. I am open minded and willing to listen to others ideas than also collaborate it with ideas of my own. I speak very effectively when it comes with a big group private and personal discussion. I try very hard and think thoughtfully before making decision when it comes to solving problems. I am very loyal to my managers and willing to be very honest by all means. I seem to respect every one of all ages it doesn't matter if old or young I am delicate manners follow by good words that are pleasant to others. I work well with others and we seem to get work done in a reasonable amount of time. I give others the credit that they deserve and not take on everything to myself. I accept and take in others ideas and build it up with the ones of my own and understand how they are feeling. I also have excellent organization skills. I take in all necessary details and build from there. I keep my areas clean, neat and make sure all work are complete according to the way the managers want it to be. this job helped me understood that communication is the key to a better future.
Pros
great mangers
Cons
short break
Terrible
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Rutherford, NJApril 4, 2016
There was never any real productive work being done. They would put the work on one person. Ten everyone would just gossip in the office