Fellowship Health Resources, Inc. Employee Reviews

Extremely uneducated employer
Consumer Accounts Coordinator/Credentialing (Current Employee) –  Dover, DENovember 7, 2019
FHR is completely disorganized and has no perception of how to treat dedicated employees. They want you to work off the clock without being supportive. They do not provide breaks or lunches.
good environment
Relief Staff (Current Employee) –  New Bedford, MANovember 1, 2019
I like the work, staff, management, client the house in general. My favor part of my job it's the cooking time and see that they enjoying my cooking that make me her happy and grateful for the job a have.
Management lie and cheat
Consumer Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEOctober 25, 2019
They pay horrible and offer management jobs based on creditials not the person's ability horrible higher ups care about thereselfs patients are last no raises after 3 years
I enjoyed the opportunity
Director of Forensic (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCSeptember 27, 2019
This was a great opportunity for me. I enjoyed the opportunity to grow and assist in developing and managing the program. I worked hard and was recognized for my work .
Recovery Advocate (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MASeptember 16, 2019
I enjoyed working as a Recovery Advocate, and from that position I have gained a lot of experience; but I wouldn’t recommend a friend to work here because of bad management. The managers are unprofessional and they make it a stressful work environment. There’s a lot of favoritism and you can see it specifically when it comes to scheduling.
Communication
Substance Abuse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dover, DESeptember 1, 2019
This was the most unorganized company that I"ve ever worked for. Management doensn't have people skills nor do they care about their employees. The program could have work with the right people in position. I don't recommend FHR unless you are desparate. They do not pay for hours worked over.
Pros
Fridays off
Cons
Work overtime with no pay
Poor management. Over-worked and Under-valued
Recovery Advocate (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MAAugust 2, 2019
Terrible supervisors. Was expected to work like a dog and accept the house managers favoritism with her niece. Completely unprofessional. Was asked to work a million hours because nobody wants to work for them. Everyone leaves because the work culture is so poor. The managers are mean, will never make time for the workers to express their needs and concerns, play favorites and will never accommodate the subordinates!!!
Great Company
Human Resource Assistant/Intern (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, RIJuly 11, 2019
I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in the Health/Human Services industry. Though, it is a non-profit, they care deeply for their residents and staff. They put forth the effort on a daily basis to grown the company
Case Manager
Associate Clinician (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEJune 20, 2019
Worked at a residential facility with adults with schizophrenia and assisted them in meeting their treatment goals. Would create treatment plans with individual residents and assist them in meeting those goals.
An awesome place to work!!!!
Certified Peer Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenixville, PAMay 30, 2019
It will almost be 2 years that I have been working at FHR and I still love every minute of it!!! Working with the population (severe and persistent) has been the most rewarding experience I ever had. I love my coworkers and management is very supportive, respectful and appreciative. I feel like I am valued part of the team. I love coming into work every day seeing all the smiling faces. It's a dream job! I recommend working at FHR to anyone.
Pros
Great work environment, consumers are great, supportive co-workers and management, very valued, company cars and phones and all brand new computers and tablets!!!
Cons
No benefits for part time employees
Productive and supportive work environment.
Certified Peer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenixville, PAMay 20, 2019
The people, mission and supervision is admirable. However, as much as I cared about those I served, I did not enjoy working with such mentally ill clients.
Pros
Very supportive supervisor; free lunches given by pharmaceutical reps.
Cons
Automobiles are less than noteworthy.
FHR is a good place to work because of flexible hours, extremely consuming work, and competitive pay.
Master Clinician (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEApril 2, 2019
FHR is a good place to work because of decent pay and flexible hours. FHR will provide you with a lot of long hours and multi-tasking. Take all criticism with a grain assault and stay committed to details.
supportive /understanding management and fun loving co workers
Mental Health Direct Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 2, 2019
Case load of 7-11-clients that has mental health disorders, and my job was to assist them with creating a treatment plan pertaining to specific goals they wanted to accomplished in their life. These goals pertains to learning medication management, mental health diagnosis / symptoms, nutrition, house hold chores,, organization and financial stability also transportation. My role was to assist them in learning the above goals and documenting the progress. I learned that people who are dealing with all sort of mental health can be very resilience . The work place culture is fun and the management team are very understanding and supportive. The hardest part of the job for me was trying not to be an enabler to the clients. The most enjoyable part was seeing the facial expression of the clients when accomplished even a small part of a a set goal.
Fun Place to work
Client Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 4, 2019
Working with clients that have mental illness is truly rewarding. I learned how have compassion for people. The work place culture was nice, everyone got along well and hang out with one another outside of work.
There was a hard part to the job for me.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Rewarding work and Agency that cares for the peolpe they serve.
RSW (Current Employee) –  New Bedford, MAMarch 2, 2019
FHR staff are hardworking and dedicated people who care deeply for the people they support. Although at times it can be stressful, the support you receive from your co-workers and the managers/on call is wonderful and much needed. I love my job and feel that FHR truly cares for the people they serve. They put the clients needs FIRST, above all and that is what I appreciate the most.
Pros
Supportive co-workers and management, rewarding experience
Cons
salary
Horrible experience.
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Phoenixville, PAFebruary 16, 2019
Worst job ever. If you liked high school, you will love this place. All about making money, none of which you will see. Clinically weak. Condescending to the clients. Inexperienced management. No career ladder.
Pros
Helping people.
Cons
Knee jerk management style
Nice place to work
Regional Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 10, 2019
The company provided services to the mental health population and did a great job in providing the services to all of the clients they served within the community
Great individuals to work with
Blended Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenixville, PADecember 10, 2018
A job in case management provided me with an opportunity to advance my skills and to think critically. The work load eventually became very large and there was a lack of work/life balance. Although, it is a needed service in the Phoenixville community to individuals with serious and persistent mental illness.
Not a good place to work.
Mental Health Counselor (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, DEDecember 10, 2018
FHR demonstrates minimum concern for their employees and demands are unreasonable. A typical day at work is dependent on the schedule and the consumers showing up for their appointments. I have learned to handle contact with my clients myself and not rely on administrative assistants. The workplace culture is non-existent. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the documentation required and productivity. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the clients.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No support from management
Fellowship Health Resource
Mental Health Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Warwick, RINovember 17, 2018
It a good place to start your career, but not much growth. I learned a lot about mental health working there; The RN is great and very educated. Management is very micro managing and doesn't give off a great vibe to employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fellowship Health Resources, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.