Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)

Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) Employee Reviews

Excellent
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 1, 2018
I worked by myself frequently. I worked for the Regional director and would attend the meetings to take notes. Kept a large data base of children and we worked very hard to get kids to camp and raised funds to provide for the less privileged. YOu have to be a self starter or be ok to work alone.
Pros
RElaxed
Cons
Alone
Great place to work and grow as a christian
Group leader/counselor and Event Advertising Chair (Current Employee) –  Auburn, ALJanuary 1, 2019
I love FCA. They have a clearly driven mission and do fantastic work for God's kingdom. FCA provides phenomenal opportunities for athletes and coaches to get to know God and to grow as people.
Fca
Member (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 25, 2018
It was a volunteer program at CBU that helped the athletes come together and thank God for allowing us to still play the sports we love. We were able to listen to people speak and eat lunch with other athletes at CBU.
Pros
Free lunch, Gospel Speaking, Interact with athletes
Serving Jesus on my community
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLJanuary 26, 2019
I have worked for FCA for 14 years part-time, truly the greatest opportunity to Serve the Lord in my life. Mentoring Coaches, students and teachers does not feel like a "job"
Spirit Led
Field Staff (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 28, 2019
In order to effectively perform your duties in with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes you have to be connected with the Holy Spirit. Without this key component, you will be frustrated.
Great Cause and Great People
Social Media Intern (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 17, 2019
Fellowship of Christian Athletes-Tallahassee was a great place to work. The staff is friendly and they truly care about what they do and the lives they touch.
Fellowship leader in non profit organization
(FCA) leader (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 27, 2018
very collaborative and team orientated, with much room for growth and amazing people. although i was only a fellowship leader and played for of an intern role than an actual paying job, the experience was still very good.
Pros
the people
Cons
early or late nights
Encouraging Flexible
Area Representative (Former Employee) –  Wauseon, OHAugust 16, 2018
A typical work day was never typical. Hours ranged from early mornings to late nights. There was lots of interactions with all ages. The hardest part was always being on the road. The most enjoyable part was the relationships built.
Productive and fun place to work
Director of Student Services (Former Employee) –  Waynesville, NCApril 10, 2018
Enjoyed fellowship with the young people and made a noticeable difference through out the county. Lauded by many parents as a way to reach their children without stressing their friendships.
Pros
Peace of mind
Cons
Not enough funding
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Area Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2018
FCA is an amazing organization that seeks to influence the lives of coaches and athletes throughout the world and to help them find their purpose and place in the world.
Great and Rewarding Work for Those Who are Called
Area Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 28, 2018
In FCA you make your own schedule and can work at your pace, however, you wear many hats and must be organized. It is a non-profit organization; most areas require that you raise support.
Pros
time flexibility
Cons
lots of responsibility over much that you cannot control
Fun work place, fullfilling
Handyman services (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 31, 2017
Instruct young minds how to be productive in their community. Showing them to communicate and listen to instructions from those who are in authority. Hands on training consist of how to wax floors, build relationships while trusting one another.(watching them grow into productive products of their environment.
Pros
witnessing the positive change in their lives
Cons
due to funds there wasn't enough time to finish projects
Great people with little organization
Student Leader (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 21, 2018
I worked as an intern with FCA and I really enjoyed all of the connections that I was able to make. However, the organization of the the company was fairly scattered at most points with little to no direction.
This was a great place to work and I liked it.
Support & IT Services Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 27, 2018
View mail and take calls to assist fellow agents with technical problems on computers and mobile devices. Everyone was pretty nice. I have leaving The hardest part was keeping up.
Caring Management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJanuary 27, 2018
Working with FCA was a great experience where I got to know about Mississippi and learned a new computer system. I enjoyed helping the bosses and supporting the work of FCA to athletes.
Pros
Great bosses
Volunteer
Community Service & Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Ponte Vedra Beach, FLNovember 21, 2017
I got to help out a great organization and work with wonderful Godly people. By volunteering there I got to learn how to grow in my faith and had the opportunity to give my testimony to the Players Championship my senior year of high school.
Pros
got to help out a great organization
Cons
there are none
Inspiring and friendly environment
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Babson Park, FLJanuary 16, 2018
Got to meet new people and share fun and voluntary experiences for those in the community. Fundraisers and events required teamwork and positive outlooks.
Pros
great team environment
Very fun
Club Co-president (Current Employee) –  San Juan Capistrano, CAJanuary 28, 2018
Not a job, this is a club called FCA and it is nationwide. There is no pay because it is a club at a high school and is all volunteer work. However, it is very fun and you should come.
Helped in all aspects of Voluteering
Volunteer Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKApril 26, 2017
Knowledge of all company and client policies and procedures Ability to manage several employees, multiple tasks and processes simultaneously

Oversee production, safety and quality standards to build strong customer relationships outstanding oral & written communication skills, Direction Drilling, Sales, Bidding, Ruff-Neck Trainer, General Labor, Oil And Gas Service Tech, Nellis Air Force Base,
Great environment with great leadership
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Hammond, LAFebruary 24, 2017
Volunteering with the fellowship of Christian Athlete's (FCA) organization is always spontaneous, adventurous, and edifying. Each event and each day I have been able to volunteer with FCA I have learned about true leadership, being a servant, community outreach, personal development, and walking with purpose.
Pros
Leadership, network, accountability, support, fellowship with like minded people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA). Our community is ready to answer.

4.6