Felton Institute
Happiness rating is 68 out of 100
View all Felton Institute reviews

Felton Institute

Felton Institute Marketing and Communications Associate Review

Helping people in the community

The organization's mission is great and it helps people in the Bay Area who have a variety of needs. That is good. Teamwork between divisions could be better. Overall was happy with the work I did for them.

Pros

creative work; great manager;

Cons

lack of teamwork

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

Just here for my clients

Clients are great. Peer support specialists offer guidance and support to people who are struggling with substance abuse, psychological trauma, or mental health disorders. They generally have first-hand experience with similar traumatic events or circumstances and work closely with a variety of professionals to provide counseling and rehabilitation.

Good and bad

There were some great leaders and some bad ones. There is high turnover. The work culture depends on which department you work in. Staffing is a challenge so that makes it hard on the employees who are working there.

Best Company to Work For

I’ve worked for Felton a little over six months now and I love my job. This company is very diverse and has a lot to offer the community. They care about employees furthering their education. They care about family. My team is like a family to me.

Pros

Benefits, Pay, Flexible schedule

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Felton Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Felton Institute in popular locations

• Felton Institute
  • Helping people in the community