Felton Institute
View all Felton Institute reviews

Felton Institute

Felton Institute Communications Coordinator Review

Work Culture!

It has been about three months working for Felton and I love it here! The work that they are doing for the community is amazing. It is refreshing to see how passionate the staff is about their work. I appreciate how Felton treats their employees like family and how diverse the staff are.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

I appreciate working for Felton.

I truly feel grateful to work for an organization that really cares for the well being of our clients and their families. I feel proud to have 18 years (and counting) working for Felton. This agency has given me and many others opportunities for growth within. I believe in the mission and vision of this organization.

Pros

Great Benefits, Great Vacation

Cons

No 401k. No Parking in Some sites.
Same location

Family Culture

My supervisors especially the CEO have been so supportive of my innovative ideas that I want to see turn into reality. there is a sense of belonging and it truly feels like a family environment- we’d bring food we cook for each other and find the time to laugh. The job culture is right up my alley and feels at home.

Pros

Benefits, my supervisors, Ceo, Hr, work locations, and staff’s amazing cooking!

Cons

Too many new programs happening fast, take it slow, & make sure there are enough staffing to support program expansion.

What is the best part of working at the company?Community contribution What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Engaging clients What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Excellent!What is a typical day like for you at the company?Joining the JFO and collaborating

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Felton Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits