Felton Institute

Felton Institute Management reviews

United States15 reviews

Clear

Good and bad

There were some great leaders and some bad ones. There is high turnover. The work culture depends on which department you work in. Staffing is a challenge so that makes it hard on the employees who are working there.

Good Luck!

A lot of the teachers and TAs are great, the Early Intervention team is legitimately incredible and so passionate. The overall culture though? Horrible! Rampant disrespect and disregard of early intervention kids, except when convenient, Not enough Spanish speaking supervisors, EI team is beyond overwhelmed (everyone is), management seems to think that Costco cakes will cure burnout instead of stepping in to actually provide assistance when needed. Told to pay for important safety measures ourselves, but can shell out tens of thousands of dollars on union busting lawyers. People wouldn't be this frustrated if they felt cared for.

Pros

Insurance, Fsa, Unionized/Unionizing

Cons

Poor communication, overload

Felton Institute insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment

Family Culture

My supervisors especially the CEO have been so supportive of my innovative ideas that I want to see turn into reality. there is a sense of belonging and it truly feels like a family environment- we’d bring food we cook for each other and find the time to laugh. The job culture is right up my alley and feels at home.

Pros

Benefits, my supervisors, Ceo, Hr, work locations, and staff’s amazing cooking!

Cons

Too many new programs happening fast, take it slow, & make sure there are enough staffing to support program expansion.

High stress

The centers are hard to work in because the lack of staff. There are a lot of teachers who do not wish to be at work and the upper management does not provide the necessary supports.

Stressful Environment

The environment is very competitive and individualistic. The communications about expectations are unclear, and one is never sure if one is doing something correctly. Priorities constantly shift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Felton Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Felton Institute in popular locations

• Felton Institute
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?