Felton Institute Careers and Employment
You’re seeing all 49 jobs at Felton Institute because we can’t find any available jobs at Felton Institute close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 222 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Education & Instruction
The organization's mission is great and it helps people in the Bay Area who have a variety of needs. That is good. Teamwork between divisions could be better. Overall was happy with the work I did for them.
It has been about three months working for Felton and I love it here! The work that they are doing for the community is amazing. It is refreshing to see how passionate the staff is about their work. I appreciate how Felton treats their employees like family and how diverse the staff are.
There were some great leaders and some bad ones. There is high turnover. The work culture depends on which department you work in. Staffing is a challenge so that makes it hard on the employees who are working there.
I’ve worked for Felton a little over six months now and I love my job. This company is very diverse and has a lot to offer the community. They care about employees furthering their education. They care about family. My team is like a family to me.
A lot of the teachers and TAs are great, the Early Intervention team is legitimately incredible and so passionate. The overall culture though? Horrible! Rampant disrespect and disregard of early intervention kids, except when convenient, Not enough Spanish speaking supervisors, EI team is beyond overwhelmed (everyone is), management seems to think that Costco cakes will cure burnout instead of stepping in to actually provide assistance when needed. Told to pay for important safety measures ourselves, but can shell out tens of thousands of dollars on union busting lawyers. People wouldn't be this frustrated if they felt cared for.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 12 questions about working at Felton Institute. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Felton Institute employees.
Insights from 6 Indeed users who have interviewed with Felton Institute within the last 5 years.
They will ask you about cultural competency be ready with a good answer.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Felton Institute