Felton Institute Careers and Employment
You’re seeing all 49 jobs at Felton Institute because we can’t find any available jobs at Felton Institute close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 220 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Education & Instruction
The organization's mission is great and it helps people in the Bay Area who have a variety of needs. That is good. Teamwork between divisions could be better. Overall was happy with the work I did for them.
I truly feel grateful to work for an organization that really cares for the well being of our clients and their families. I feel proud to have 18 years (and counting) working for Felton. This agency has given me and many others opportunities for growth within. I believe in the mission and vision of this organization.
It has been about three months working for Felton and I love it here! The work that they are doing for the community is amazing. It is refreshing to see how passionate the staff is about their work. I appreciate how Felton treats their employees like family and how diverse the staff are.
There were some great leaders and some bad ones. There is high turnover. The work culture depends on which department you work in. Staffing is a challenge so that makes it hard on the employees who are working there.
I’ve worked for Felton a little over six months now and I love my job. This company is very diverse and has a lot to offer the community. They care about employees furthering their education. They care about family. My team is like a family to me.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 12 questions about working at Felton Institute. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Felton Institute employees.
Insights from 6 Indeed users who have interviewed with Felton Institute within the last 5 years.
They will ask you about cultural competency be ready with a good answer.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Felton Institute