Fence Outlet Employee Reviews in Orlando, FL

The experience I had with Fence Outlet was the worst on of my professional career.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 10, 2019
Fence Outlet has a mentality of doing more with less, specially with the how many employees they have to take care of warehouse and store in general. In other words stores are under staff creating an atmosphere of improvisation and putting employees on a big disadvantage with customers and regular installers.
Pros
Difficult to say
Cons
Big operation with poor leadership
Customer Service Specialist / Service Tech (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 10, 2018
Working for the people who manage the Orlando location was an absolute nightmare. Very few people working at this company actual have knowledge of the fence industry. Management is not open to ideas for improvement and management does not hold anyone accountable.
Close knit family type of job
Fence Installer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 26, 2017
I really love working for the company. It started out as a mom and pop shop, but has now turned into the largest fence company in Central Florida. Channel 9 news calls us “The Fence Experts”
Pros
Always 40 hours, learn a new trade
Cons
Too many chiefs not enough Indians
Cut- throat
Installer/Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 3, 2017
boring slow days management was very picky and had favoritism co-worker where ok to work with the hardest part of this job was dealing with management on meeting days screaming and downsizing even the most profitable employee to strive for more.
Very professional
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 9, 2017
A very well organised and productive place to work with excellent inter personal relations to promote teamwork. Excellent flow of information from top to bottom of the company.
Pros
highly motivational
Cons
good down to earth co-workers
PERMIT TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 5, 2016
I was a Permit Tech for almost 4 years and it was good then but since the store has grown there is more competition among external stores in regards to number/quota. Is has become quite stressful.
Pros
good down to earth people
Cons
stressful place to work
Excellent Company
Sales (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 5, 2016
I've worked here just over a year. I've worked at other fence companies and unlike the other ones I have worked for they have a family friendly enviroment with great management team that is always looking out for the employees. I would recommend it to anyone if you want to be apart of a team and are willing to work hard.
Pros
Great people, work Monday- Friday during regular hours
Cons
Its hard work but its worth it
Grest work place free food in saturdays
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  ORLANDO FLORIDAMay 5, 2015
Is a great job for any one that wants a great start the best 3 years I had in the company but I had to move on in life for a new career in life