Fenwick & West LLP Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Great place to work with great atmosphere
Patent Docket Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 3, 2018
Loved working there for almost 20 years but advancement was an issue. The pay was good and the benefits were even better. Management treated you with respect and expected all supervisors to do so also.
Pros
lots of benefits
Cons
little chance of advancement
Busy from start
Service Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 29, 2018
Starts off with a cup of coffee and continuous service calls. Remoting to their machines using SCCM, Proxyair, Webex or Skype for Business. Both Repair and hardware supply and replace. Sometimes going to their locations to confirm hardware configuration. Setup hardware for conference and audio visuals. Supply loaner hardware for visitors. Collect hardware and assist with application and email installs on both iPhones and Android phones.
Pros
Most always busy
Cons
Most always busy
Awesome pl;ace to be and learn from
Serving 470 Lawyers and 25 Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CADecember 4, 2017
Very Professional environment. This company represents Silicon Valley's most famous companies and residents their Patents, Intellectual Rights, and Stock Market entry amongs many other legal services.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Middle level management
Various work shifts
Word Processor (Former Employee) –  Mount View, WIOctober 2, 2017
Good company that seemed to really care about their employees. Often had dinners and lunch for overtime Liberal holidays off. Good social programs for employees in need.
Pros
Liberal time off, bonuses every year.
Fenwick ROCKS
Billing and Collections (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJune 10, 2017
Best company to work for because they truly care about their employees. They pay fairly, you can move around in departments if there is an opening and you want to.
Senior Corporate Paralegal (Former Employee) –  CAOctober 10, 2015
Fenwick Corporate in Mountain View, CA is awesome. I enjoyed my colleagues, the work, and the culture. It was fun, fast-paced, and engaging. However, upon transferring to the Seattle office, I found the opposite. I was bullied, and shut out of the kind of work which I so enjoyed and management allowed a particular emloyee to continue her bullying and martyr-like attitude.
Productive and Fun Place to work!
FLOOR COORDINATOR / LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAFebruary 18, 2015
At Fenwick, you work hard and play hard. Employees at Fenwick are appreciated, compensated well and given recognition for their hard and outstanding contribution to the firm.
Pros
Everyone from the managing partners to the janitors are equally important, you are a part of a family working for the success of the firm.
Cons
Not all employees want to carry out the motto of the firm, "everyone is important regardless to the job title!"
Fenwick is great place to work
SCCM/Desktop Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAFebruary 3, 2015
I love working at this place because of the culture. Our CIO is the best CIO I have ever worked for. Since the firm is small, you will get to know everyone.
Pros
good team
Cons
work a lot
Productive work place
Corporate Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CADecember 4, 2013
My days at Fenwick & West consisted of working with many clients and providing the best work product I could to the Partner and Associates I worked with. I worked with a Partner who taught me very great skills in proof reading and work management. I thoroughly enjoyed my co-workers at Fenwick & West. They were warm, caring and professional.

The hardest part of my job was really nothing. It was a great job and I felt my work product was very good.

Again the most enjoyable part of my day was client contact. I always enjoyed the clients I worked with and they often times told the Partner and Associates that I supported how responsive I was/am.
Pros
Great benefits; fun gatherings