It depends on your position and your location. At my branch, our showroom staff work Saturdays, but have a day off during the week. How frequently you work Saturdays depends a bit on personal preference, staffing needs, and job title. We have 2 staff members (including myself) who work every Saturday voluntarily, so the others alternate weeks (every other week for Showroom Consultants & every 3rd week for members of the Sales Team) Our counter associates have a rotating schedule, as well, but I'm not certain how their schedule breaks down. Our warehouse staff, credit department, and concierges (receptionists), work 2 Saturdays a year for our mandatory inventory, but are otherwise only Monday - Friday
Yeas but only sundays. due to location!
Had scheduled weekends that we had to work as the company was open seven days a week, 24 hours a day expect on holidays.
Typically no we dont. Depending on location and volume of work they may ASK if you want to work a half day on Saturday. Its not mandatory.
Yes - once a month if in showroom or once a month on counter for plumbing sales.
No we do not.
- What would you suggest Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. management do to prevent others from leaving?24 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. a better place to work?13 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.? What are the …9 people answered
- How are the working hours at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?9 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?7 people answered
- Does ferguson pay weekly or bi-weekly6 people answered
- Where it this place located6 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?5 people answered
- At What point in the hiring process do they administer a pre-emplyment drug test? be specific.5 people answered