You get paid every two weeks but you have to wait the third week to get your check because it comes from Virginia and takes 3 days to get mailed out so from the day you start to the day you get paid it's basically three weeks counting the days
Hourly is bi-weekly and salary is once a month.
Ferguson does pay bi-weekly.
Most employees get paid bi-weekly when they are hourly, if you are salary it could be monthly
Ferguson pays employees every 2 weeks.
- What would you suggest Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. management do to prevent others from leaving?24 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. a better place to work?13 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.? What are the …9 people answered
- How are the working hours at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?9 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?7 people answered
- Do you have to work on the weekends?6 people answered
- Where it this place located6 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?5 people answered
- At What point in the hiring process do they administer a pre-emplyment drug test? be specific.5 people answered