Hectic, draining, exhausting, it's a warehouse with no AC in Arizona what positives are suppose to come with working in a warehouse
Very stressful no team work
Go to work and my job.deal with favoritism for lazy people and incopatance but I'm not perfect myself.
Busy from the time you clock in until the time you leave. They watch overtime very closely and work the salaried associated more like at inventory time.
Backstabbing colleagues, customers that view the company as an enemy, thankless repetitive tasks and micromanaging from all levels of supervisors.
Doing the work that other lazy Ferguson employees are supposed to do aside doing deliveries and warehouse and being watched by manager and co manager that I am doing their work so they can sit behind their computers and talk and eat and do nothing all day
- What would you suggest Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. management do to prevent others from leaving?24 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. a better place to work?13 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.? What are the …9 people answered
- How are the working hours at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?9 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?7 people answered
- Do you have to work on the weekends?6 people answered
- Does ferguson pay weekly or bi-weekly6 people answered
- Where it this place located6 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?5 people answered