Nothing at all
The best part of working at Ferguson is the familial sense amongst team members. The ambiance is comfortable and fun.
All of the resources at your disposal. Great discounts for your personal use. Great people.
My coworkers and most of the customers and free food
Taking the blame for managers and especially the co managers mistakes. Manager doesn't know how to enforce rules on favorites and let's favorites be rude to lower warehouse/delivery driver. Co manager can't take pressure or enforce aggressive behavior by his peers.
The people you work with. There is a lot of diversity and sometimes very long hours, so your coworkers tend to be more like family.
- What would you suggest Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. management do to prevent others from leaving?24 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. a better place to work?13 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.? What are the …9 people answered
- How are the working hours at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?9 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?6 people answered
- Do you have to work on the weekends?6 people answered
- Does ferguson pay weekly or bi-weekly6 people answered
- Where it this place located6 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?5 people answered