Don’t expect much ..be honest even tho they will lie
Come in with a can do attitude with a willingness to work more than 40 hours a week. Also being young and fresh out of college with a degree is most helpful as you will be put on the fast track to management. However if you don't have a degree you can still apply; they will start you out at the bottom and allow you to work your way through the warehouse, though it will likely take you about a decade to move ahead with the company.
Be prepared for long hours with little recognition to show for it. Be prepared to also not be recognized for outstanding work and be ready to see people "fail upwards" instead of YOU getting promoted. Because if you're good at your job, they won't promote you because then who will do the grunt work!
Its a pretty standard interview, knowledge about plumbing and HVAC is helpful but not requried. All they're looking for a hard workers who will take direction, and can be part of a team
Work hard, stay on task, put in the hours, overtime if asked, and all should go well for you
There are days their going to work the heck out of you and a possibility you could get hurt!
Put your best foot forward.
Find out weather the person really wants this type of job an not just trying too get one i thunk if a person loves what he or she do there be at the top of there game .. I would give everyone a test run with the hardest job you have at the business for about a week call it there field orientation if they survive you keep them if not let them go your looking for people who break down too easy cant perform at a high pace for a long period of time while there field orientation is going
Don't accept job!
- What would you suggest Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. management do to prevent others from leaving?24 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. a better place to work?13 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.? What are the …9 people answered
- How are the working hours at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?9 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?7 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?6 people answered
- Do you have to work on the weekends?6 people answered
- Does ferguson pay weekly or bi-weekly6 people answered
- Where it this place located6 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?5 people answered