Cut the fat (middle management).. Hire honest management that will be forthcoming in regards the position hired for.
Tell salespeople to stop pushing orders out before they are ready and have a set cut off time!
Start with diversifying the management core. that’s where the problems are...
Have the driver's not do things against policy, check closely to the manager you hired, instead of filling a seat, good driver's have left or felt forced to quit that's be there 2 5 years, h r doesn't back any thing you tell them about the situation, if you leave, they brush it off, you think that some upper management is your friend, sorry, sad!
Some much negative comments about Ferguson management sounds horrible and all agree its bad, just start hiring better management and get rid of all those bad apples. I could never work in such a toxic environment.
Treat them respectful and pay them decent wages!
I am a current employee and we have had plenry management problems. The biggest problem with management seems to be with employee relations. I served 7 years in the militart and being in charge of adults doesnt make then your children. There is a misunderstanding about what leadership means.
That beinf said, huge kidos to corporate for stepping in and bringing the axe down on upper management. They have removed some major parts of the management and have taken a genuine intrest in our needs and have provofed opportunity for advancement. Aftwr 2 years in the qarehoise i applied for and was offered the posotion of operations coordinator. Want to make a change, step up the ladder and make the change. The. wnwfots package is a dream as are the added benefits. We get amazing health care and a ton of paid time off to use. The company is good, but management in aome locations lack.
Pay every week
Stop throwing people under the bus and train them better as well as don't set unrealistic goals especially since they can't meet them
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. a better place to work?13 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.? What are the …9 people answered
- How are the working hours at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?9 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?7 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?6 people answered
- Do you have to work on the weekends?6 people answered
- Does ferguson pay weekly or bi-weekly6 people answered
- Where it this place located6 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.?5 people answered