Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.:

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA19 reviews
Not engouh
It was threw a temp agency and they never hired me on and the assignment end and then had to go look for a new job out of state and thats when i found my next job.
Pros
M thur f
Cons
Thur temp service
Excellent company with good benefits.
I was a driver there. We never worked weekends, we had plenty of paid time off and the benefits package was excellent. My only complaints are the raises were meager and there wasn't enough overtime. We usually worked around 45 hours a week.
Great place to work and get to know the fire protection industry. Good opportunities to advance and learn more. Benefits are good and they try to take care of their empoloyees.
Ferguson Enterprises was a good start.
A great place to start your career possibly. I was employed at Ferguson for almost nine years and had a great relationship with all my customers. The experience at my workplace was pretty good, because every day I was challenged and most of us did our jobs the best that we could.
Need take better care of thair employees.
Ferguson is not a good warehouse job in northern Virginia.
Low pay with only 25 cents or less yearly pay increase.

Very hot in the summer (up to 90+)and freezing winter.

Picker work 12 noon to 8:30pm but work until 12:00am o 3:00am ever night.

Some new employee only work 4 to 7 days before quitting without any notice almost on a weekly.
Pros
Its a job, not munch a job, but its an job
Cons
Low Pay
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Great
Responsible for loading trucks; Ensure that daily inventory is correct; create customer orders; Drive thirty miles to route; Pick up and deliver old and new products; Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle
benefits
the benefits are really good. such as dental, health, and vision. as long as your on time with a positive attitude you can get promoted very easily in a ware house like this.
Pros
Ot
Cons
mandatory sometimes
Productive and fast working environment.
Busy workdays. Gained knowledge in plumbing. Management was fair. Customer driven environment. Maintaining the warehouse can be tedious. The work out.
Fair
Working here was fair.
I learned how to work in a fast paced environment under pressure while still getting the job finished.

Management was okay they were able to provide a decent schedule.
Benefits
Cons
No advancement
Fast paced work environment that can vary between location.
Fun place to work at times. Every branch is different in their own way and i have worked at 3 of them. They tend to play favorites when it comes to advancement so unless you're good friends with someone high up, your chances of advancement are low.
Pros
free breakfast on Wednesdays and Fridays
Cons
Management is a little weak at times
Ferguson
It is a great workplace culture with a lot of opportunities to advance within in the company. Personable and approachable management. Highly recommended.
Top Distributors for Industrial and Commercial Equipment
A typical day at work would include face to face interaction with customers, while interacting over the phone with purchasing developers to coordinate sales orders. I have learned to communicate within the Ferguson culture and how each account is
handled differently. Managing each account takes time to learn, as well as the communication with the account. Following each step of the sales process carefully leads to a successful sale and client based relationship. Difficulties in this position are managing 45+ accounts between six employees, this requires optimum communication between each employee. This creates great chemistry throughout the sales process, not only for the sales team, but more importantly for the customer.
Good
Fun place to work. Unfortunately they hired and WH manager that made promises he was not able to keep.
So had to move on. Over all it was a good place to work.
Its a wonderful place for couples and new homeowners can come and decorate there dream home!
I enjoy working at ferguson, You definetly have your flaws with the company, but what job don't you have that at! I just don't like the way things go about with the company. To many managers want to be the employees friends. Its a work environment and fair is fair. Don't just have someone working for your company for over 5 years and everytime a position comes open you always go for someone who isn't even well qualified. My personal experience they show favoritism and I was just looking for a long term career, were I was going to grow and have the company grow all together. Im always a person who work to the best of my ability. I am a fast learner. I did things so well and quick that I was assisgned other people work who have been there for over 2 to 3 years now. Ferguson is a company for people who get looked over for there hardwork and those who do everything including telling unnecessary things at a work place were those who moved up. People whom did they work stayed to there self and did what there job requirements consist of are moving nowhere.
Pros
benefits, 401k paid days off 2 weeks vacation after a year, paid sick leave, and parties
Cons
disfunctional location, no room for growth, favoritism, no simpathy for clients and customers, the worse reviews on the site.
fun place to work
great place to stay with. I am moving to Orlando and would love to stay with ferguson.
Extremely Productive and Challenging work place; Room for Advancement
A typical day at work starts at 5:30 AM and ends between 5 and 6 PM. We open the doors to a flood of customers rushing to the counter, and in turn, have to get the trucks out for the days deliveries while managing the counter rush and phone calls. This continues throughout the day with a large amount of counter sales, phone calls, and truck deliveries that are time sensitive. We continually talk to vendors throughout the day as well, gaining knowledge on pricing and availability. Furthermore, we communicate among the branches in the Baltimore/Washington market to coordinate the most efficient way to get the customer their product.

My coworkers and I are very close, and must work in unison to get the job done. We are extremely fast paced, and must rely on one another to get the job done. Without teamwork, there is just no way that we could accomplish the amount of work that is needed to be done in the allotted time period.

The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the demand of the customers. Their is no time for breaks, or even lunches! Also, I find it challenging to make sure everyone is staying on top of their tasks to keep the branch running at an optimal efficiency.

The most enjoyable part of the job is getting a thank you from a customer or a manager. Although it does not happen everyday, it really makes you appreciate the work you have done. Also, this can further the bonds between you and your customers and generally leads to greater profits in the future.
Pros
Challenging, Fast Paced, Self-management based atmosphere
Cons
Frequent re-locations, no lunch breaks
Great place to work but was not moving up.
A typical day of work is pulling orders for customers. I learned that I really like helping and meeting new people. My coworkers are great and the management is very personable. The hardest part of this job is realizing that I'm doing the same exact thing I did when I first started, three yrs. ago. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people.
Pros
it's a small company. you are person instead of an id# or badge.
Cons
the rate of pay is too low.
On an over all, excellent over a 3 years plus (5 point ranking)
During the period of service at the Ferguson Enterprises there were high rankings on various issues as they relate to achieving new ideas and ad heading to company policies, work attendance and timeliness, working with other associates and responding to difficult situation. On an over all, the time of service was excellent.
Pros
the company compensation and benefits
Cons
the lack of general training, smooth working condition for all associates, poor system of communication and management structure at the chantilly branch.
they would rather it be all male staff only, no women in the warehouse
the guys in the warehouse are very sexest and they like to give any knew female in the warehouse a hard time, including the managers