Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews for Truck Driver

Found 34 reviews matching the search See all 1,032 reviews
3041 Ferguson clackamas
Flatbed Driver (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 12, 2019
My time spent at ferguson was good up until an associate returned for Duty as soon as he came back it was down hill from there. Mentally abusive guy from the start and always talking bad about me when he could. Also the manager hides behind his desk never do you rarely see a manager. The coworker was quick to throw me under the bus and recognized the littlest mistakes i made but not the hard work i put into my time at the company. Whoever gets my old job i definitely feel sorry for you fella. Also better get use to change it's apparently apart of the culture at Ferguson.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Rude fake people
Time to go
Class B Commercial Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Euless, TXMay 20, 2019
Ferguson doesn't care about anybody but Ferguson. As a driver that's been there over two and a half years. Ferguson does not appreciate their drivers. It's always get it done mentality. No compensation for your hard work. Lots of favoritism in workplace.
Pros
You get to see the Metroplex, go places you never been.
Cons
Great place to work. The company treats you like a person not a number
CDL Class A Driver II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 30, 2019
I've been with Ferguson HVAC for almost eight years. I'm a CDL A driver "straight truck". When I first started, after approximately 1.5 years, I had to have surgery on my hip. Recovery was about 6.5 months. Nothing work related. Ferguson held my position for me. They brought in a temp driver to cover my absence. There's not many companies these days that would do that for an employee. For that, among other things, I am eternally grateful.
Pros
Great pay, great people, great company
Cons
No AC in the warehouse.
Conpany good management sucks
Truck Driver Class B (Former Employee) –  Pflugerville, TXFebruary 28, 2019
The office manager dose not know how to treat his employees. I just felt like he didn't give a darn about anyone. If he could duplicate himself and run the hole place he would.
read below
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 23, 2019
Enjoyed working with all coworkers, management and customers.
Delivered heavy products, and traveled between New Jersey and New York city. At times traffic conditions were tough and locating the customer at job sites.
Pros
meeting customers
Cons
heavy work at times.
If it's wrong, it's always your fault!
CDL Class A Driver/ Delivery/ Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Victoria, TXNovember 17, 2018
Management is not involved or seem to not care about the choices made by people left in charge. Safety is NOT a priority at this establishment. If you want to learn from the best or people who want to teach, this is not the company for you.
Pros
Once you leave for your route, you don't have to deal with them anymore.
Cons
Everything else
Employees are very mistreated by upper management and made shallow promises of advancement.
Driver CDL Class A 1 (Former Employee) –  Guntersville, ALOctober 10, 2018
Management has the mentality that they are more concerned with covering their own backsides than anything else. I had an accident in which a strip of metal banding material stuck in my right hand palm side just past my thumb and it needed to be stitched up. When I told and showed the cut to the plant manager his first response was, oh man I’ve had way too many Workman comp claims already and don’t need any more. He told me to push the cut together and he would super glue it together which would not work at all due to the stream of blood squirting out. I waited until I got home and my wife which is a RN cleaned it and put butterfly strips on it. I went to the Rapid Care the next day and the doctor told me I waited too long for stitches . This behavior is normal at the Guntersville plant every day.
Pros
Cons
Weekends off
enjoyable job, fast pace.
Truck Driver / Appliance Installer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 2, 2018
enjoyable job only 30 minutes for lunch. Usually worked alone when not at warehouse and sometimes you have to unload heavy merchandise without damaging it.
Pros
Contractor and customer contacts a plus.
Cons
sometimes bad directions.
good company to work for
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMarch 5, 2018
very long day leaned new route new short cuts on delivery management were average workplace culture was average the hardest part of the job getting all of the delivery done the most enjoyable part of the day is the return back to the warehouse
Pros
luncheon and bonus
It’s not a bad place but always looking for something better
CDL Class A Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2018
Good place to work But somewhat disorganized just Too much politics they’re always looking for something to blame people will never appreciate when you do something good
was a good place to some fun and some fast pace was treated good
Class B CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  orlando fl.February 21, 2018
early morning work time check my load on truck and take it to jobs sites and homes. bath and kitchen products plumbing supply.work was upbeat fun some time busy. learn to deal with traffic and customer. great thing about this job having weekend off and holidays off.
great company poor driver pay
Plumbing Division Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 20, 2017
Management at ferguson is top notch. The work is moderate some days can be grueling. The culture is good everyone is easy to get along with. The opportunity for growth is there if you are willing to wait years for it. They promote within so you could wait quite awhile for a promotion. The starting pay is on the very low end for drivers and the raises are around 20-30 cents per year.
Pros
great driver manager
Cons
horrible pay
Poorly Managed
Class A delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 2, 2017
The company was good. The major problem was far too many people were placed in management positions because of who they knew or were related to. Not based on if they could lead.
warehouse
truck driver (Former Employee) –  New Hudson, MIJuly 21, 2017
I liked this job because I was on the road the most of the day and I like to drive. The pay was great but it was union so I lost my job because of hire date and not ability which is wrong.
This company was one of the best company's I have ever worked for!
Truck Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 10, 2017
I started working for Ferguson, in Phoenix Az, the management was great! Had never been to Arizona, before and the management did all they could to help me get to know my job!
Cons
Horrible Management and Low Pay!
CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJune 1, 2017
The Branch Manager is a Narcissistic Crybaby who treats his employees like kids!! They have a good old boys system. You work your tail off and, The manager takes credit for everything!! The manager has serious anger problems!
Pros
Monday thru Friday jon
Cons
Pay, Care for Employees
Delivery driver
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNApril 3, 2017
My job was load trucks and pick orders and deliver plumming supplies to contractors,regular residents with no help then repeat agian.State wide untill deliveries was done. Warehouse manager did not know his or my job , plenty of mistakes that you will have to correct on your own from this place. The best part is the driving and plenty of it. The bad part is it's a good old boy system do what they say or your fired.For no reason or what ever they say you did wrong .I would not recommend this job to anyone in this area unless you like being treated wrong or being abused.
Pros
Week ends off, Sometimes free lunch.
Cons
Short breaks, No lunch breaks eat while driving, Lots of overtime
Boom Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILMarch 6, 2017
Great place to work. Good money. Weekends off for FAMILY time. I would transfer if i could. One of the biggest plumbing supply company nation wide. Love my job
Pros
Good money
Cons
Big brother
i met some great friendswhile working with this company
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMarch 2, 2017
Im looking for a job. And company that i can retire with. I thank Ferguson for a lot of good they have done in my life.i want to be with a company. That appreciate by hard work and longevity with the company. There is no retirement plans for drivers.
Pros
company allows you to work for many years
Cons
you dont move up the ladder nor will you pay as a driver meet the costof living a healthy lifestye
deliver to many differant areas
TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAJanuary 31, 2017
the worst part of this company (pomona, ca.) the management had their 'pets' and there were plenty of those who would do anything for mgmt. so employees came and Went! otherwise my duties sent me many places and were able to visit many areas in so cal, and see its beauty.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.4Fairygodboss Score

38%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

38%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss