Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employee Review

View all Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. reviews

great employees, bad pay
C.S./Counter & Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 3, 2019
Have to beg to get raises and even then you get put off for months and then only a 3% cost of living raise. Unless you have a connection with someone in power you will not be considered for a promotion.
Cons
low pay

Other Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews

Horrible experience.
Counter Sales, warehouse, delivery (Former Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJJuly 16, 2019
Customers were often rude and difficult. Prank phone called often. Manager would insult me or embarrass me in front of customers. Manager spoke to me. Broke a rib, doctors said not to, they still had me work and lift heavy materials. Manager intentionally put my orders on hold and customers would get frustrated me for it.
False Representation
Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 15, 2019
Job description vs job responsibilities were very different. They treated emplooyees unequally and were not apologetic about it. Sexism is still very much the practice within that organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc..

Powered by Comparably