Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employee Review

View all Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. reviews

Good old boys club
Counter Sales (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 5, 2019
Shortly put, if you aren’t in with management and buddy buddy with “the boys”, you’re pretty much forgotten about and have a target on your back while they wait for you to mess up. Salary is decent for what the job requires, management/company as a whole is fairly unorganized. Co workers were decent. If outside sales didn’t know who you were, you were not trusted in the least to do your job and you end up basically becoming a glorified cashier instead of being trained up.
Pros
Salary, benefits, coworkers
Cons
Management, outside sales associates, lack of trust

Other Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews

Horrible experience.
Counter Sales, warehouse, delivery (Former Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJJuly 16, 2019
Customers were often rude and difficult. Prank phone called often. Manager would insult me or embarrass me in front of customers. Manager spoke to me. Broke a rib, doctors said not to, they still had me work and lift heavy materials. Manager intentionally put my orders on hold and customers would get frustrated me for it.
False Representation
Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 15, 2019
Job description vs job responsibilities were very different. They treated emplooyees unequally and were not apologetic about it. Sexism is still very much the practice within that organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight