Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employee Review

View all Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. reviews

Very stressful environment. Lack of support from upper management. Very limited chances of advancement.
Receiving Manager (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILApril 21, 2013
The hardest part of my job is managing a heavy workload with minimal staff. If one thing goes wrong, it causes a huge backup in receiving resulting in 12 to 14-hour days.

Also, I may work one day until 7:00PM and be expected to come in the next day at 2:30AM depending on workforce schedule.

My associates are friendly but all overworked.

I have learned that there is a huge difference between working for a family held vs. a corporate owned company. People are treated as commodities at corporate held companies with little to no regards for an employees quality of life.
Pros
very good discounts on plumbing products for sale.
Cons
long, non-regular hours.

Other Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews

Accounting Clerk
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNMay 24, 2018
My job at Ferguson consisted of processing accounts payable, accounts receivable, posting payments and filing for 3 Ferguson branches. I started working there part-time while attending college and ended up being hired full-time until we moved out of the area 8 years later.
Pros
Employees, location, first accounting job (learned a lot)
Cons
low pay, high medical costs
Fun place to work
Will Call (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMay 22, 2018
Ferguson enterprise is a great company to work for. You will meet good people and this company has good benefits and the ability to grow. There is a lot to learn but with the right attitude you can succeed.
Benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.6

2.6Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight