Ferrero Employee Reviews

It’s ok
Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMarch 17, 2019
The benefits were decent, work from home policy was great, being able to chose between 3 start times was good. There are perks that come with working at Ferrero but if you’re not Italian or a yes person, you’re not going anywhere. The company has the potential to run very well if a few key people got out of the way.
ambiente lavorativo stimolante
posizione Intern at AgriGeorgia (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJanuary 9, 2019
ambiente lavorativo stimolante, dinamico e formativo
Pros
buone condizioni lavorative
Great Company
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 29, 2018
Ferrero is a great company to work for.. They really care about their employees and what the people think.. Ferrero is a up and thriving company with a lot more in-store.
Excellent Learning opportunity
Marketing & Promotions Assistant (Former Employee) –  Caguas, PROctober 19, 2018
The supervisors are willing to teach the company's processes and practices.
Pros
Medical plan, Coffee breaks occasionally
ambiente lavorativo stimolante
Stage Shopper Marketing (Former Employee) –  OntarioMay 28, 2018
Ambiente molto dinamico e managers molto preparati e disponibili nei confronti dei tirocinanti.
molto interessanti le attivita' interne all'azienda per una migliore socializzazione dei dipendenti.
Pros
buona gestione personale
Lack of sufficent training
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Dallas TxMarch 13, 2018
Top Management did know anything about the candy business Territories kept being added and some were further out than possible to be obtained efficiently
Pros
Great Regional Manager
Cons
Job security
Excellent products to sell
Area Sales Manager - West (Former Employee) –  Laguna Niguel, CAJanuary 22, 2018
The products that you are selling are top items in each of the categories that they compete in. Therefore, the pressure is high to deliver sell-ins that are commensurate to expectations.
Pros
Category leading brands
Ambiente de trabajo bajo intenso
bodeguero (Former Employee) –  OntarioJanuary 19, 2018
Empresa gigante, fabricación, activo todo el tiempo hasta el cansancio, muchas ventas.
Pros
Ocupación
Cons
A veces demasiada presión, afán y demasiado trabajo
Fast Paced but good experience
Line Worker (Seasonal Temp) (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJAugust 26, 2017
Working at Ferrero was a good experience! The environment was fast paced so it forces you to be focused on your task and also to be very organized with the various equipment and packages!
Supportive and succesful company
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJJune 13, 2017
The benefits pacakage was AMAZING! They really look out for the well being of their associates. The culture is one that is unique in that it was very much "stay inside the box" but it was a place that I was able to learn a lot in a short time. My leaving the company was not a reflection on them; my family and I made the decision for me to be a stay at home mom once my children hit a certain age.
senior manager - sales & Marketing
Senior Manager - marketing (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJApril 30, 2017
Old school culture
Laid back management
Lack of innovation
very conservative sales force
If you want to learn end to end...go there. There are no processes what so ever. You will learn a lot.

Promise yourself to be there for 14 hours a day.
Pros
you will make more friends
Cons
you will not get things done until you micromanage
Has changed drastically!
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJOctober 31, 2016
New leadership has made changes to the organization. Employees are being moved into positions they have no desire to be in. Morale is at an all time low.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Compensation low
Not a comfortable work environment
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJSeptember 8, 2016
I felt very much out of place. I was the only African American on my shift. Everyone is Spanish or Mexican. They have 2shifts and I was the only African American that worked on the production floor. Never saw one on first shift. I think they practice discrimination. The candy is good.
Pros
You can eat all the candy you want
Cons
Not racially friendly
Ferrero
Customer Service Representative - Foodservice (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJAugust 1, 2016
The company is a great place to work. Solid and family owned. Benefits are generous. Needs to be a bit more flexible on remote working. Company is moving to Parsippany
Benefits
Cons
Moving
Great work enviroment
Retail Merchandising Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2016
Ferrero is a Great company to work for. The many product that I serviced are in the popular line. EX: tic tac, nutella, rocher candy.
It gave me a great expantion to other oppertunities. My supervisor was a great teacher and enthusiastic. I loved working with and for him.
Loved my job
Senior District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJJune 4, 2016
Spent 14 years at Ferrero with which I had many opportunities and great learning and training experiences. It's unfortunate of the changes but changes leads companies in a new direction. Hopefully Ferrero will continue to prosper. I had many great relationships that are now friendships with employees at Ferrero and I am grateful for that. I loved working for Ferrero.
Privately held Italian confections company
DISTRICT RETAIL MANAGER, GULF COAST (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 25, 2016
I enjoyed the product profile, my colleagues, and my employees on my team. The organization was governed out of Europe and In Europe, there is only a broker-led sales division, so the USA direct sales division was a volatile, highly scrutinized division, and job security was always a concern.
Pros
Medical benefits were great
Cons
retail sales division was a volatile division
Most enjoyable
Retail Sales and Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 30, 2016
I love being around people. Multi-tasking is one of my stronger skills. Working on my own and making my own schedule, which allows me to be flexible.
Very Good Company
District Retail Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 2, 2016
Makers of Nutella, Tic Tac and Rocher a sweet job. The products are great and easy to sell. Customers are very loyal. Reps do a great job at store level.
Pros
Great Products
Cons
Short vision
Great people
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Texas, Louisiana, MississippiFebruary 23, 2016
Ferrero does provide a great place to work with individuals that are very close personally. The major issue is the size of the company and a lack of opportunity for upward mobility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ferrero. Our community is ready to answer.