Festo Corporation Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Staff Member (Current Employee) –  New YorkNovember 27, 2018
Very fast paced and demanding, but recognition is given when due. New HR leads worked hard to change the corporate culture for the better and engage employees.
Pros
Training programs offered to all employees
Cons
Slow to hire replacement staff
Many management decisions always changing. Not much stability.
Incoming Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CANovember 10, 2018
Constant changes with management decisions that don't always put employees first. Many employees discontent and with hours cut and work hours changing, it makes the long commute less worth the drive.
Pros
Nice people and easy yet challenging job.
Cons
Long commute, feeling of company moving in the wrong direction.
Over achiever
Production lead/Materials Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAOctober 26, 2018
No Comment I was a permanent temp employee due to family member also working there. My Brother was production Manager so I was unable to be permanent or promoted.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great company
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOOctober 24, 2018
Festo was a great employer. The people in my office were fun to work with. We had a good environment. Employees helped each other. This was one of my favorite places to work.
Pros
Not micro management
Cons
I don’t remember any
productive and friendly place to work
MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CASeptember 10, 2018
Daily works includes multi tasking like cable harness assembly, assemble components on to panel, electrical wiring.
Opportunity to learn how to use different types of electrical equipments and manual hand tools.
Team work oriented place.
Pros
monthly birthday cakes, company BBQ
Cons
N/a
Busy and enjoyable workplace
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAAugust 29, 2018
Festo is an very enjoyable company to work for. We get to work with a wide variety of people from our Sales Engineers, our Customers and all of our colleagues located in our Mason, OH main office. A typical day at work is order processing, expediting parts in to meet customers deadlines and maintaining open order reports. It can be a very stressful job at times due to inventory level stock issues which can cause delays with customers deadlines and sometimes angry customers. We do have an extremely helpful and knowledgeable Sales Support Staff and we all work together very well.
pneumatic controls
Panel Shop Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILJune 6, 2018
I loved working for the company but I had small kids at the time and I was not able to go to school function when I work 65 miles away from home. it took too much time of traveling to and from work
Application Engineer/Sales Support (Current Employee) –  WisconsonJune 4, 2018
Good place to work, Typical day starts at 7 work until job is done. The hardest Part of the job is drinking out of the fire hose for the first few months
Pros
Good Benitfits
Cons
None at this time
Not bad
Machine Operator/ Assembler (Former Employee) –  Maineville, OHMay 31, 2018
Pay is decent. Promised that my pay would be matched to my old job (45000) within 6 months. It wasn't. If you're going to be a machinist you'll be fine anything other you are looked down at.
Great if you are part of the "Boys Club"
Industry Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 9, 2018
Recent poor management promotions and a weak middle management structure has created an environment where new hires will struggle to gain stature.

Great company, but recent changes at Germany HQ is shifting this very unique and desirable company away from the employee centric family run personality to just another corporate entity.
Cons
Poor recent management hires, more interested in cya than success focused activities.
Excellent
Customer Solutions Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  NYFebruary 25, 2018
Great family of coworkers. Extensive creativity is fostered and appreciated. Varied work tasks in an ever growing world market. Global support for any project.
fast pace, flexible, high quality product output
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJanuary 24, 2018
some heavy lifting, fast paced, flexible schedule when necessary, cooperative friendly employees, respectable management, clean atmosphere, some high pitch factory noise but not too bad.
eh
Sr. Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 13, 2018
The co workers were ok to work with, but when new management came in, It became a cutthroat in for yourself kind of work place. It was not a very comfortable place to work any longer.
Great place to work.
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 20, 2017
Lot of travel. Great working with customers and solving issues. Great learning opportunities. Festo is always coming out with new and innovative products.
Pros
Great support and work ethics
Cons
Very by the book
clean environment
Manufacture Engineer/Industrial Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mainville, OhOctober 10, 2017
is a good place to work and grow, good benefits
nice and clean environment and some good managers with a lot of knowledge.in my ten years working with this company it give me the opportunity to learn a lot
Internship at Festo Corp.
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYSeptember 26, 2017
As an intern at Festo Corp., I learned a great deal about brand standards, working with the Adobe and Microsoft Programs, as well as color and typography. My co-workers were always friendly and willing to help.
Bad management and unfair treatment
ELECTROMECHANICAL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAAugust 31, 2017
It's politics and unfair treatment. They hired people that don't have enough experience because they of related issue. Favoritism and no enough concern to their employees.
excellent company to work for employees are treated very well
Foreign Trade Zone Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYAugust 19, 2017
Excellent benefits, wonderful people, corporate excellent. Company cares about its employee's offered financial assistance during Sandy.
Great working environment everyone is committed to excellence.
Great Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILAugust 10, 2017
Great product and great company. Leading edge in industrial automation and technology with new and improved products being introduced to market to keep up with customer demand.
Terrible people to work for
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHAugust 9, 2017
They have workers that moved with company and treated new hires like dirt the leads have no managerial skills but had the fyou attitude was offered the job at 1 .50 more than was started at said they over paid for that position stay away from this company it was the worst decision I made to accept the job so this has been my opinion on this company .
Pros
Cons
Just working for this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Festo Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about