Festo Corporation
Happiness rating is 62 out of 100

Festo Corporation Employee Reviews

United States105 reviews

productbenefittrainingcompanyadvancementfriendlyenvironmentemployee

Priorities change with the wind. Poor management.

Worked in cylinders assembly line. One day you are told to give feedback, them you are scolded for saying your opinion. Tell you you will be cross trained and then stuck in one place for years with continuous promises and no follow through.

Pros

Cafeteria, Coworkers, Benefits

Cons

Management, Politics

Management and Supervisor

They are unorganized and watch over your shoulder every 15 to 30 minutes. When there's a machine problem that they already know about, they still expect you to get your quarter knowing that it's impossible to get good numbers. Very knit picking company with cameras every where watching your every move and they keep track and how many times you go to the bathroom and minutes you spend in there

Festo Corporation insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Job security is good as long as you're doing your job..

There's not much room for a lot of advancement. The pay should be higher with better pay increases. Insurance is high but vacation time is great just can't afford to use it unless you are management to actually go away for a week. Day shift is treated better then second shift with more things to do and enjoy then seconds. Like past bowling team/softball team joining,playing. Lunch room has a chef and hot cooked food but only for day shift employees and management. Not much food in machines for rest of employees. Can't go out anywhere to eat-restaurants too far away for 30 min. lunch break.It is air-conditioned, nice locker rooms

Pros

4 week paid vacation at start of hiring. Pay is ok. Monthly/ yearly bonuses.

Cons

Pay increases suck. Lots of employee turnover.

Favoritism

Horrible place to work,overwork you. Never compensated for extra or hard work unless ur part of their favorite. Can ever take a break because everything is urgent!

Pros

Getting off of work

Cons

No breaks, overwork you, treated unfair. Fire people and have you pick up their job to!

Used to be a great company to work at but now things have changed.

The company is as a great company to work for but now the culture has changed ever since the management team has change. Not much opportunity for advancement.

Pros

Clean facility and excellent medical benefits

Cons

Poor compensation

Like to work here

I've been working in this company since the very beginning. It was a very good company and still is, but since the challenge of the market increase the tense as well in the company in order to push everyone to be more productive and efficient.

Pros

Friendly colleagues

Cons

Distance from management

Abundant growth opportunity

Festo has supported my growth as a professional and has been a place where I could really leave my mark on an organization. Local leadership has recently changed and I feel that I preferred the approach and culture of the previous leadership, but there is always some measure of growing pains during a leadership change.

Great place

During the time they were in new york , I had a great time working there, they made you feel important to the company. Management was great , it never felt like a job more like a career

Pros

Excellent health care, hours of operation

Cons

A great environment to work and advance.

My experience at festo was great ,I went from packing boxes to conveyor belt and overall mechanic and was the mechanic for 5 years. They were always fair and willing to help in all situation. It was a great job!!

Pros

Free lunch, days off, vacation pay ect.

Cons

It was a very busy and sometimes stressful..

Clean work environment and safe. Supervisors need more training in terms of communicating work procedures and assignments. Getting employees what they need to be successful and to support companies mission and goals.

Pros

Some treats

Cons

Short breaks

Inefficient workplace, pay and benefits okay

Not many SOPs. New hire onboarding and training for new hires needs a lot of improvement. Overall, the pay is decent and the benefits are okay. One benefit that is lacking is maternity/paternity leave.

Overall good

Good pay. Good benefits. Benefite day one if hired directly. Everyone tends to get along most of the time. The catered lunches are usually good. Sometimes also a monthly bonus.

Pros

Lunches catered

Cons

Depending on department

Excellent job

I loved Festo it was a excellent job good people. I learned how to shrink wrap ship out Ups & FedEx orders the job was very clean . The team work there was excellent everyone got along with each other. The job located to another state that a reason why I left company

Pros

Excellent teamwork great managers

Challenging with no real guidance

At first this company is a slow starter. The training is incomplete with materials that they are setup for. You will learn most from your mistakes. Make to many and you will be in trouble. Pay is negotiable but the drive is not worth it if you are coming from the valley.

Pros

Recognition

Cons

Management is a clutter no real plan of action

Dynamic work environment, excelente products

FESTO manufacturer’s a top notch large number of products for automation. Challenging the sales force is a given and for thriving individuals is an excellent company to work for full of tolls and opportunities.

Pros

Great product range

Cons

Expensive product and challenging to sell

Festo IT - A Very Efficient Machine

Festo showed me one of the most productive and efficient staffs I'v had the pleasure to work for. Great people, very relaxed atmosphere while facing a demanding work load.

Impressive Facility Poor Work Atmosphere and Pay

Was offered a job through a contract from a temporary service as a warehouse associate on second shift. Was given a briefing on company policies and tour then taken to my workstation. Stood in one place packing pneumatic parts/devices all night feet aching, nobody to chat with and nothing to listen to but the hum of the conveyor and no feel of accomplishment looking down the line of 100 more totes coming toward you...

Very fun work place

Start your day with finding out what the need is in each department and get your parts set up your work station and build your product untill you finish or end of shift.

OK job

At first i was very interested in the job because of the all the fancy things they built inside the company such as robots. I built power source boxes for robotics.

fast moving company

typical day of work was busy but not bad I've learned a number of skills from management workplace culture is pretty diverse hardest part of the job is maintaining daily tasks The most enjoyable part of the job were the coworkers

Productive workplace, you can tell the higher ups care

I was packing in the logistics section of the warehouse typically. The work was alright, not particularly exciting but not excessively difficult physically.

Common questions about Festo Corporation

Answered by current and former employees at Festo Corporation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Festo Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits