Fetch

Fetch Employee Reviews

Love animals
I miss my puppies and my store manager and District manager great place great People to be around fun energetic fast pace and you have to really love animals to work here
An Animal Lovers Dream!
Great company to work for if you like pets. Flexible, make your own schedule as well as make as much money as you can if you can handle many pets. Manager is terrific and great communicator.

To the owners: Come up with either raises or incentives for those who have been loyal employees, the competition for this market is promoting those very things.
Pros
Your taking care of animals!
Cons
No raise at all, no salary increase, or no incentives or bonuses.
Great people to work with and easy work with good pay
Enjoy the flexibility they give and very helpful to you. The pay is great and the work is quick and easy. Even though you use your own vehicle its not really a long drive to the destination
Horrible Contracts
They lock you in with there contracts so you can't work with any other animal jobs and try to sue you, they offer no vacation and treat there employees awful.
Pros
None/puppies
Cons
Management, and owners
Kennel Worker
Feed the Dogs, Clean the Kennels, Bath the Dogs, Paper work for incoming Animals. Take the Dogs to the Vet when needed. Give Meds to Dogs as needed. Wash Blankets for all pets.
Pros
Working with Animals
Cons
Not Paid enough
Fun place to work at
Fetch's overall culture is very open and relaxed but if differs based on what team you are working in.
Senior management is very focused and they always communicate goals with all the employees.
Awesome CEO and very awesome concept
I love this company. They are great to work for and with. Very laid back but have a go getter mentality. It is a start up so no benefits at the moment. It is also located in Birmingham and I live in Boaz.
Pros
work enviroment
Cons
pay/benefits
I love working for Fetch because I love animals
Working for Fetch is great because it is flexible and it does not feel like work! Being an idependent contractor helps maintain your organization and communication skills since there is so much communication with the animals clients; from setting up consultations to daily updates on the animals.
As I am the owner and creative director, my opinion is bias. But I feel it is a great place to work.
As an independent contractor, working for this company was enjoyable and flexible.
I was able to pick and choose the jobs that fit into my schedule.
Pros
I am passionate about animals, and loved working with, and taking care of them.
Cons
The job opportunities would post to all pet sitters, so there were times that I wasn't able to get the job if someone beat me to it.