FEUER powertrain North America, Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and fun place to work
Executive Administrative Assistant to CEO (Former Employee) –  Robinsonville, MSJune 26, 2017
Great place to work. Networking oppertunities were wonderful. I mey a lot of great people from all over the U.S. and Europe, and they were very nice. Very comfortable and laid back environment, and the Department Managers rock!
Pros
Vice president is awesome, free lunches and laid back managers.
Cons
Not much for lunch choices neat by and not enough break time.
Unique Working Environment
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Tunica, MSMarch 1, 2017
What a neat place to work. The people are great and management is fantastic. They actually care about their employees, listen to concerns, and value feedback and input - which is rare in this day and age. The equipment is high tech and state of the art. Highly automated and very advanced manufacturing. This can be intimidating, but they do such a good job of training their employees and putting them in a position to succeed. The only drawback is we're all working long hours right now. But that's because we're a plant start-up and have a lot of orders to fill! Once we're fully staffed and stabilized, I'm confident this will subside because they do seem to value work life balance. It's a European mindset. Benefits and growth potential are also excellent! Very happy and proud to be a part of this organization!
Pros
Growth, benefits, work environment, management, people.
Love my job
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Robinsonville, MSJanuary 27, 2017
Hello, my name is Keith and I am most certainly grateful for the opportunity Feuer has given me. I love my job because I work with very hi-tech machinery and robotic arms in a challenging, but not difficult, environment. Management is awesome, and that's a rarity. As the last review stated, they brought me in with hardly any experience, but they also offered classes to prepare me. I couldn't see myself working anywhere else to be honest. Feuer offers benefits, which never happened much in my previous jobs. So, if you're currently lookig for employment, I definitely suggest Feuer Powertrain.
Pros
Excellent work environment, friendly people, and honest management.
Cons
I cannot think of anything...
Great company to work for
CNC operator (Former Employee) –  Robinsonville, MSDecember 11, 2016
This company is one of the best I have ever worked for. they brought me in with little experience and within months i was running heavy machinery and not only making great money but great benefits. Due to me having to leave if i ever move back I will be going here for a job first.
Pros
99% benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FEUER powertrain North America, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

FEUER powertrain North America, Inc Reviews by Location