FFC

FFC Employee Reviews

A typical day at work would be cold calling to gain new memberships. Answering queries by the phone and completeing tours for prospective members. I have learned to hone and develop my outbound sales techniques.management are under constant pressure to increase sales activities within each location.Workplace culture is a fun and colaborative environment. The hardest part of the job was corporates desire for ever increasing number of membership per branch and employee turn over rate.The most enjoyable part of the job was the social aspect and being able to work with members.
Pros
Exciting, challenging environment.
Cons
Salary not matching job duties.
FFC is a great place to work. If your looking for something to start and something comfortable FFC is the job. Supervisors alone with coworkers are very understanding and will work with you in any situation.
I enjoyed working here, met alot of great people. I was management and enjoyed learning from other management especially the owner. Great Company to work for.
This company doesn’t care about employees below a management position. Everyone one is dispensable. I caught my manager stealing from The company paying herself for classes she wasn’t coaching and when I reported her I was the one who ended up leaving because her manager covered for her. Do. Not. Recommend.
Working at FFC was a challenging and sometimes rewarding experience. I love helping people, but this job is mainly sales. Training sessions are $90-110 per session. Get comfortable with sales first, then work on everything else. If you don't sell you won't get anywhere.
Pros
Networking, Autonomy
Cons
Fickle, Unreliable, Unstable
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Spent time interacting with clients and accepting money. I was the front line person for all clients and answered all incoming calls and questions. I was usually the one they called for all concerns.
Muy buena experiencia sobre la construcción de casas y apartamentos
I obviously love the company since I have worked here for 9 years now. I am responsible for creating g my own business model and I enjoy being able to have that sense of freedom
Pros
Friendly and health focused ebvironment
Cons
No compensation for bi monthly meetings
FFC is a challenging workplace but that is what makes it interesting. There is something new to learn every day. I always felt I was doing something to help each and every client achieve their financial goals.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Month-end stress
My duties as a personal trainer at this company was to provide great customer service. Learn about my clients and make meal plans and workouts, for them to help them achieve their fitness goals. The company was great the employees were awesome. My hardest part of the job was starting off without any clients and making a name for myself. The most enjoyable part of the job was me helping others achieve their fitness goals.
Pros
pay was good
Cons
manager was unorganized
i worked for ffc about 8 years. i taught yoga mostly for corporations hired out by ffc. i taught all over downtown chicago-mostly for private start up companies & corporations. also private in home student classes & workshops. the management is poorly run. i did not know my co-workers because we all came & went after classes. the hardest part was the atmosphere of the health club. the most enjoyable was the teaching & my students.
Pros
steady work
Cons
terribly run massive corporation
A typical day at work would consist of either being at the prize counter, snack bar, or golf counter. I managed to learn how to handle money and customer's attitudes as well as running multiple tasks at once. I loved my co workers, I managed to make friends with almost all of them! The hardest part of working at FFC would probably be the customers attitude, no matter how positive the workers attitudes are, the customers will sometimes find a way to complain about their service. But the most enjoyable part would probably also be the customers, because it's also nice to sometimes make little conversations with customers and be friendly.
Pros
Making friends and learning experiences
Cons
gives a lot of hours, and sometimes too tiring
In this job I learned different things in which they let me work in different areas and I like that because I am person in which like to be doing different things to learn more.
Each and every day is business as usual, Foster Care is a very fast pace, high productivity job. One must have good communication skills and be able to multi-task. I've learned that self help /self care is very important and that in order to be effective one must take time for themselves. Its important to have a healthy work relationship with upper management. Open communication fosters strong work relationships. Forming solid work relationships are built through mutual respect, being able to work well be your peers, are born out od showing respect and obtaining respect. The hardest part of the job was the long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was reunifying families that had been separated.
Pros
working with families to empower change.
Cons
location, and health benifits.
Enjoyed every minute of FFC. Learned new things! Just looking to gain more knowledge in what my choice of career is.