FFF Enterprises

• Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Great Benefits

They provide great health care benefits.and when I had surgery they provided me with the time off I needed as well as great health care benefits that went far beyond the normal benefits. I would like to have a different work day hours though.

Pros

Relaxed Environment

Cons

Hours change daily but mainly 1130-830

It’s the people!

The people made the work valuable. The managers are terrible did not encourage or value hard work. Very selective of people and favoritism is an all time high. Very unprofessional at times and unreasonable. Best advice is to work someplace your valued and other people care about your work skills.

Pros

Snack machine

I really enjoyed working for this company . It was so much funGreat Company, great attitude. Very responsible stuff. Definitely would recommend this Company

Productive and fun work place

Productive and fun work place to work great fun place to work with a fun fast pace fun environment with a fun place to work. Very fun and funny to work

Servant Leadership

This is indeed a Servant Leadership organization. If this is important to you - then - you have found the right place. The leadership cares about the employees and about the customers over anything else.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Temporary job and poor management

I work that FFF for about 4 weeks on a temporary assignment. The hours for the job were a mid-shift which was okay. the management from top to bottom was horrible. The plant manager walks around does not engage with the temporary workers only with the full-time workers and never worked at a facility where the temporary workers do not have access to the building just as a full-time employee. The only thing that was good was the hour lunch

Productive work place

Nice and friendly people to work with your fast paced environment maybe cold on some mornings you get a hour lunch if the computer's go down you take a 15 min break until the technician come fix it

Great Oportunity

FFF treats its employees like family. Upper Management is always willing to assist with issues you may be having or if you are wanting to grow within the company.

Pros

benefis, culture, flexability

Overall FFF/Nufactor a good company.

Poor management, favortism, unprofessional. Job duties not shared fairly between employees. No team work Management picks and chooses who they like and put responsibilities on. No room for advancement, growth, pay increase. Performed duties not related to licensure field.

Pros

Benefits, company event's

Cons

Poor managment, unprofessional management

My manager did not stand with me when it came to HR. He let HR run all over the Department by verbally reprimanding is and not standing up for us. Also there was no lock taken in our orders. Anybody could change who took orders. So in turn mistakes could be pinned in anyone. As a result, anyone could be fired for excessive errors.

Pros

Good bonus program

FFF was a great place to work, but the management suck really, in the department I worked in Credit & Collections department, the manager I had was very controlling and micro managed everyone.

Depends On Department

Some departments are managed, rewarded, and praised differently. The hours worked can be long in some departments where tasks are piled on to one person.

Pros

Fun HR activities

Cons

Quicker action on resolving employee issues

easy to work with peers

Wished they were able to keep me as permanent employee. I was able to get along with everyone and enjoy working with them. I have been applying for every single open position since I have left the company.

Work hard, play hard

Great culture and nice to work at a company that cares about healthcare. The culture of the company breeds collaborative effort and training is very good and support by management is excellent.

Pros

Positive caring culture

Cons

Not where I live

Good place to work but recent goals are not achievable for honest employees

FFF has been a great place to work. However management is not effective and show favoritism. I was hired for help on products that were not contracted on made to feel very disposable.

Pros

good hours

Cons

did not offer adequate vacation time

Job if you are single with no kids

Worked at fff for 2 years and I barley made enough to support my family.. it is a multi billion dollar company and they expect an A+ job from their employees but pay them horribley and expect them to spend their WHOLE day there.

Fun place to work but no advancement opportunity

I really enjoyed the job however it became more and more obvious that they were no longer supporting the team in NC but replacing personnel in California at the HQ

Great place to work, but not perfect

Needs better management, but overall not a bad place to work. There's much worse out there. It the little things that are nice. occasional company outings, and the execs don't look down on you. You're treated with respect.

Pros

Management treats you with respect. Decent pay

Cons

Management doesn't address problems very well.

Great people to work with

Great atmosphere, with plenty of opportunities for overtime. Management stays on top of things and the cross training is a plus. Even on slow days there is always chances to learn new things. Great culture at the company as well, they do a good job of keeping everyone informed and on board with the company goals.

Pros

Overtime, Great Management, benefits

Unorganized

Overall the company is successful the departments are unorganized the atmosphere is very incestuous and the employees work in silos. Work/Life balance is non-existent.

Pros

It's a job

Cons

Many

fff enterprieses

I am blessed to have had pharmaceutical experience but would not recommend this company. training wasn't available when needed. I just want to grow a career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FFF Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

FFF Enterprises Reviews by Location

• FFF Enterprises
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?