FFF Enterprises

• Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

My manager did not stand with me when it came to HR. He let HR run all over the Department by verbally reprimanding is and not standing up for us. Also there was no lock taken in our orders. Anybody could change who took orders. So in turn mistakes could be pinned in anyone. As a result, anyone could be fired for excessive errors.

Pros

Good bonus program

Great Oportunity

FFF treats its employees like family. Upper Management is always willing to assist with issues you may be having or if you are wanting to grow within the company.

Pros

benefis, culture, flexability

FFF was a great place to work, but the management suck really, in the department I worked in Credit & Collections department, the manager I had was very controlling and micro managed everyone.

Depends On Department

Some departments are managed, rewarded, and praised differently. The hours worked can be long in some departments where tasks are piled on to one person.

Pros

Fun HR activities

Cons

Quicker action on resolving employee issues

easy to work with peers

Wished they were able to keep me as permanent employee. I was able to get along with everyone and enjoy working with them. I have been applying for every single open position since I have left the company.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Work hard, play hard

Great culture and nice to work at a company that cares about healthcare. The culture of the company breeds collaborative effort and training is very good and support by management is excellent.

Pros

Positive caring culture

Cons

Not where I live

Great people to work with

Great atmosphere, with plenty of opportunities for overtime. Management stays on top of things and the cross training is a plus. Even on slow days there is always chances to learn new things. Great culture at the company as well, they do a good job of keeping everyone informed and on board with the company goals.

Pros

Overtime, Great Management, benefits

Unorganized

Overall the company is successful the departments are unorganized the atmosphere is very incestuous and the employees work in silos. Work/Life balance is non-existent.

Pros

It's a job

Cons

Many

Ideal work environment minus middle management practices

Typical day at work was multifaceted, interacting with all departments, vendors, customers, forecasting, supply chain integrity, contract administration, maintaining pharmaceutical P.I.'s, ADR's, Material Safety Data, writing and updating S.O.P.'s , educating new staff on hemophilia and IVIG, product research for information and addition to product catalogue if appropriate, work with marketing department on published documents including NDC's, ICD9 codes, HCFA, and drug classification, working with compliance officer to ensure HIPPA and JACHO compliance, troubleshooting issues within company and for customers, PHS inventory procurement and management, vendor relations, assisting customers with appropriate hemophilia dosing for maximum patient and insurance effectiveness, computer program testing and implementation, project management, assistance to finance department for charge backs, admin fees, usage and sales.

Pros

Great Place to work

Cons

Difference in ideologies with middle manangement as far as quality care and access to patients, inventory management, vendor relations

fff

Overall great company. Fast Paced environment, learned organization skills.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FFF Enterprises?

Stuck in the mud

Strange culture. However, on the positive side many of the employees are astounding. The two magazines are award winning publications. Having the responsibility of the marketing department and publishing was a great idea. I would have liked more control of the departments.

Progressive Bio-Pharmaceutical distributor with a team culture.

FFF Enterprises motto is "Helping Healthcare Care". The culture of this company believes and lives that motto. Often, the call from the customer might involve an actual life or death situation and everybody that worked at FFF understood that. Despite the stress and demand put on the integrity and urgency of the supply chain for critical care products management makes sure a culture of fun, reward and caring for each other is the common practice.

Small company

This was great place to work. Put not much chance for advancement. Many of the CSR's had been there for years.

great work environment

Great place to work, middle management leaves a lot to be desired

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FFF Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

FFF Enterprises Reviews by Location

• FFF Enterprises
  • Temecula, CA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?