FGP International Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun good place to work
Worker (Former Employee) –  Rice Lake, WIMarch 26, 2018
I loved working here great people great work always busy never bored. They did understand when I hurt myself and gave me time off so I had time to heal.
Recruiter was nice
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCMarch 5, 2018
Recruiter was nice but I don’t think they communicate with the people they hire for. I was placed in a job that obviously had underlying drama and was thrown in the middle and had no part. The company they placed me at did not even need help they never let me do anything after being trained. I told FGP And felt like they would understand the situation but cut my pay still.
Pros
Cons
super micromanaged even when to use restroom- does not let u check on children and family.
Easy to work with
Temp (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 17, 2017
Could communicate a bit better with placement information, but satisfied overall. Was able to place me at a good position within 3 weeks. Would definitely recommend for someone needing re-entry into workforce.
What you see is not what you get.
Contract Labor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 16, 2017
Average employment agency.
You're the best thing in the world until they don't see a need for your talents. Then you will get no feed back or call back.
Pros
Great cheerleaders
Cons
All cheerleaders get old.
Very Good with "some" glitches
Contract/Temporary Assignment Employment (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 21, 2017
Consistent job projects have been sent to me with pleasant work environments.
The most difficult encounter was matching my need for quality driven jobs instead of quota driven jobs.
Pros
Close proximity to home address
Cons
Some projects have been quota driven
productive and fun place to work
Health Information Analyst (Current Employee) –  Clemson, SCMay 19, 2015
I have been working for Find Great People for a little over five years. They are, hands down, the most professional and courteous staffing agency I have ever had the opportunity to work for. The Staffing team, really care about you as an individual and try their best to meet your needs every time. They would call or send an email just to check up. I would also get birthday cards and they would do occasional drop-ins to say hey and bring cookies or some other little treat. My experience working with them over the last few years has been absolutely wonderful and would recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Excellent Communication
Cons
Can't think of any