Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Employee Reviews

Found 1,891 reviews matching the search See all 4,373 reviews
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 20, 2018
Working the line great pay a lot of woman there some times the line goes down and you jus sit there for 10 hours getting paid toy get discount off on new cars
Pros
Great Pay weekly pay and females
Cons
When you behind
Age discrimination
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MISeptember 19, 2018
Age discrimination, would rather hire fresh out of college and pay intro wages. Management does not take opinions of subordinates or suggestions or any offered information. Even if they ask.
Pros
Pay OK
Cons
Management Sucks
Got along with everyone
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 19, 2018
I ended up taking the buyout, and then realized I wasn’t ready to retire.it is a real good place to work and hopefully I can find something similar that I can call home.
World Class Manufacturer of the Grand Cherokee and Durango
Unit Leader (Chassis Department) (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 18, 2018
A very challenging and demanding environment for a production supervisor. Long hours and non stop challenges during the course of a production day. Extremely busy.
Pros
company lease
Cons
hours and the culture
typical chrysler, dodge and jeep service dealer
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  PO Box 5551 Safat 13056 kuwaitSeptember 16, 2018
1. meet and greet customer. offer a seat. verify if have a appointment. if have appointment confirm the job request. if service, explain the job and how much it will cost and time the vehicle will be ready. when customer agree, open repair order and perform vehicle checklist and show the customer vehicle checklist and inform the cost of service and time the vehicle will be ready. if agree then let the customer sign the repair order. after signing give 1 copy to the customer. then hard copy to the job controller then job controller will assign the job to the qualified technician. after the technician finish the job will return to the job controller then job controller will give it to the quality controller after checking then quality controller sign it will return to job controller. then job controller will give to the billing section. after billing section the service advisor will call the customer and confirm what time the customer will come and have the customer vehicle be clean. when customer arrived with job order explain the job being done on customer why it cost that much. then assist the customer to the cashier. after payment then assist the customer to the releasing area and thank the customer for having his/her vehicle service at service dealer. after 3 days upon released will customer for service experienced and ask vehicle performance.

2. I learned working for Chrysler, dodge and jeep service center and learn more Arabic language.

3. to manage to work with different nationality and culture.

4. sometimes cannot understand the job request of the customer
  more... because some customer knows only to speak Arabic language.

5. the most enjoyable part of the job of course reaching the target and receiving the bonus
Great company with great challenging positions
Powertrain Calibration Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MISeptember 15, 2018
Challenging jobs ,
Great teams ,
Great Environment ,
Good exposure ,
Latest Technologies ,
Lots of Opportunities and responsibilities ,
Great Benefits.
Excellent work environment with a great team
Powertrain Intern - Virtual Drivability (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MISeptember 14, 2018
Great to involve my experience in dynamics and MATLAB at the same job. I worked with an excellent team in the powertrain department that communicated well with clearly defined goals, along with continually thought-out plans on how to achieve them. Flexibility of scheduling 40 hours in a work week was very much appreciated. With a gym in the vicinity and a healthy selection of food available at lunch, I was able to balance time at the desk and a healthy lifestyle.
Good work culture
Crash CAE Engineer (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MISeptember 13, 2018
Excellent company to work with, people are really helpful. Manager and supervisor are always there to guide you. Good work ethic and excellent culture.
unorganized company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 13, 2018
unorganized company not really any teamwork in there just unprofessional. great pay just not enough team players in there, i would only go back for the pay but not if they dont change their management and team players.
Pros
great pay
Cons
hours and co-workers
Chrysler Part Depot
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSSeptember 13, 2018
They had 2 shifts I worked on the late shifts for a few years. Some areas of the plant were relaxed and not pushed for time because we were stocking parts as they came in. Other parts of the plant we very fast paced because they were picking parts to be shipped out. The management were fair but firm. It ran like a well oiled machine.
Pros
Good company benefits
Cons
Some of the employees slacked their duties making it harder on us to keep our working to its prime.
Hired as a TPT awaiting full time employment
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 13, 2018
I personally think being hired as a TPT in a union represented facility is absolutely insane. It does nothing but create animosity between full time employees and temps. Not to mention as a TPT you're paying union dues with little to no representation. That's truly pathetic coming from a company that can easily afford to pay full time wages and benefits, they want you there full time but not pay you what you're deserved.
Big company goot to learn
Logistic Planner (Current Employee) –  Mexico, MOSeptember 11, 2018
Fiat Chrysler Automobile is a good company to start a career in the automotive industry has many department, and help you to understand the different connections between departments.
Pros
many departments
Cons
bad salary
Fca
Power train Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MISeptember 10, 2018
Although the job was enjoyable and challenging more time is spent attempting to reduce component costs than what it would take to generate a quality product
Competitive Yet Fun
Warranty Admin and SVC Advisor (Former Employee) –  North DakotaSeptember 7, 2018
I've worked for Chrysler for well over 20 years and the main reason for staying with this manufacturer is the work environment, the quality of product, and the high standards of customer care offered. Locations may have been different but the process and tradition of taking care of consumers is always the same.
Pros
Competitive market, great pay, great team players
Cons
You will always be in training
excelente empresa y desarrollo
COBOL Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  CMDXSeptember 7, 2018
Excelente empresa con gran desarrollo profesional, grandes retos y grandes aspiraciones. Lo mejor que he tenido en mi vida.
Pros
todo
Cons
mucha presión
Productive and enjoyable
Plant Services (Former Employee) –  Warren Office WarehouseSeptember 6, 2018
Overall I loved working for Chrysler, early morning start let me get off at a good time and was able to enjoy time with my family. The people were great and even though the job always kept you busy it never seemed to feel that way. Management was great always personable and making sure you were happy. The hardest part about the job was dealing with customs for shipping. They offered great benefits, had I not been laid off I believe I would have stayed and retired from there.
No longer customer focused
Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Center Line, MISeptember 4, 2018
Management makes too many sacrifices to customer service to reduce cost, but only so it shows on paper. People are not held accountable for their actions.
i was a temp and learned many exciting jobs
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 4, 2018
I was a temp so I did many jobs so I learned a lot I drove cars ,shoot fenders,bump and paint the hardest part of the job was never knowing where you would be placed that day.the most enjoyable part was learning different jobs daily.
It had good points
Skilled Tradesman (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INSeptember 2, 2018
The pay and compensation was really good but it was a very difficult atmosphere to work in. The facility was very old and dirty and the work climate was poor at best. Management was not always willing to play fairly and by the rules set by the contract.
Pros
pay
Cons
management indifference
Stressful Work Environment
Design Release Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MISeptember 1, 2018
Extremely High paced, hostile work environment. Extra hours expected without pay for hourly employees. Managers yell frequently and don't allow employees to make decisions for themselves.
Pros
learn Quickly
Cons
Hostile

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K
41.4K

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight