Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles:

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA5 reviews
Liked working for Chrysler, I learned a lot about their products in the three years I worked for them. I did pretty much anything they asked me to do from P.D.I's (pre delivery inspections) to putting in an engine. Management was too inconsistent at the shop I was at. I started their the very first day the place opened and from that time until the end of October 2012 we have had 3 service mangers, 4 parts mangers, and 2 different service directors. The hardest part of the job would probably have to be making sure everything is filled out correctly for warranty purposes. The most enjoyable part of the job was just working with my co-workers who I had been around for those three years and driving some of the newest cars out before anyone else.
a very nice job to get started at . very warm working area , everyone get along , ive learned a lot about myself working here. get good deals on cars
As a member of management I do not find support from the upper management. There is no room for advancement if you do not play the political games. You go through yearly appraisals that do not reflect your accomplishments but how well you are liked by the staff.,
I was excited to be hired at a SE Michigan Chrysler assembly plant as a business unit leader. It was, I thought, the opportunity of a life time. The salary was great. The job was challenging. Assembly employees motivated and helpful. I was determined to give 110%! _0 Unfortunately, it was one of the worst employment experiences I have ever encountered. The assembly manager was distant and had few leadership team building skills. She was more concerned with the number of suggestions submitted in comparison with her peers. The launch manager was verbally abusive, antagonist and a sabotager. There were no office supplies available. We purchased our own. Computer systems were unreliable. There was one printer for the entire department that worked only part of the time. No systems training. Minimal Corporate expectations training. If we raised questions we were told to read a book or look it up online. Equipment did not work. The average work day was 14 hours, 9 hours production...the rest trying to compile production numbers from 3-4 sources and waiting for the production meeting to start. I had several years manufacturing experience including the skilled trades, this was not my first rodeo. I lost what respect I might have had for the lauch manager when he assured us there was bonus money in the works. I finally had enough when the LM added the handbuilt convertible line to me. The handbuilt convertible was being built by untrained new hire employees begging for training and being denied. Took 3 days to get a pinch point resolved. Safety is practiced in theory. I expected to be - more...
Pros
compensation level
Cons
no support, verbal abuse from management, no direction
great place to work if you can handle the very hard work, it's not easy!
Pros
great benefits, vacations