Fidelis Care Employee Reviews

Productive and great staff
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Queens NYOctober 11, 2018
A lot of team work and growth , good compensation and great location. Working with a lot of differ t personalities but it is an overall great place to work at
Pros
Dress down on Friday’s
Cons
Short staff
Fidelis is a known company with many good qualities and serves a population with many needs.
Contract Managr Representative (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 28, 2018
Contracting is a very stressful job with many last minute deadlines. Fidelis is very well known and has a high standard of care. The merger with Centene took company from a non for profit to a for profit,
Pros
Working for a well known Insurance company for the underprivileged
Cons
High Stress level.
Work review
Member Service Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2018
it is a busy work environment. You clock in and it is always busy nonstop. The hardest part is having to say the script verbatim every call. The best part of day is when you leave.
Wonderful Place to work
TEMP ADMIN ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MASeptember 25, 2018
It was an amazing opportunity to update my knowledge of Administrative work and i highly recommend this job to anyone that has the chance to work there. It is a small family company i was there to help cover for vacations and such
Productive and stressful workplace to work. Poor quality of training.
CPhT (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYSeptember 23, 2018
Very stressful environment; every second counts . Nobody has time to train you because they are in competition for incentive. Supervisors look down to you and make you feel like garbage
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Poor quality of training
It's actually a great company to work for. A lot depends on your department and its needs. The loads can be heavy and support can be lacking.
Care Manager - HARP (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYSeptember 23, 2018
Always invited to give feedback and were always listened to respectfully, but the follow up was always lacking. Very little resolution and often felt like concerns were bouncing off rubber walls.
The Fidelis Care mission is wonderful and Father Frawley is a great leader. I'm proud to be a part of this organization. However the disorganization has taken over where programs have expanded rapidly and there is no relief in sight.
Pros
Worthy mission, true to mission, great salary and benefits
Cons
Sometimes too management heavy; little say in matters by line staff.
You are just a resorces
Member Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Rego parkSeptember 18, 2018
We were literally referred to as resources in an email. That's how the treat you. They literally don't want you to go to the bathroom. You have your lunch but at there discretion they will decrease it and during the day you only have 20 minutes to spread out. It's takes 6 minutes to tinkle. Heaven forbid you have to do other things or are sick. They just have a blanket approach and do not care.
Great place to grow
Corporate Trainer - Sales Trainer (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYSeptember 17, 2018
Company offers awesome growth opportunities through classes and career guidance; very supportive of the employees and your future; the Mission truly drives the company and most decisions
Pros
Job security
Cons
non-flexible work hours, travel for several positions
Bitter Sweet Work Environment
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 11, 2018
Offices in WNY aren't as diverse as other offices and I had to address a lot racial concerns with management in these office. There lack of opportunities for minorities in this region, due to the good ole boy ideology. Benefit package is great for those making over 45k.
Pros
Time off
Cons
Racial incident Lack of growth
Excellent
Retention Representative (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYSeptember 11, 2018
LOVE IT HERE, JUST WISH I COULD WORK CLOSER TO HOME
Love everything about it. The workers and place is great, I am not stressed and it's so good for someone who has a child
Professional and High quality standards
claims review specialist (Current Employee) –  Getsville New YorkSeptember 10, 2018
I have been at Fideliscare since July 2011. They are always trying to improve with feedback, and stress quality of work through audits. My manager is excellent, and I like my co-workers. In the claims department we are able to start at 6 and leave at 2. you can adjust your own hours best for you.
Pros
nice environment and lunchroom
Cons
parking
good but a bit dis-organized
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Westchester, NYSeptember 9, 2018
The company has undergone some changes in ownership which has lead to some questionable decisions. There seems to be some overlap within separate departments that could be cleared up.
Not a good place for people with the desire of Growth
Marketing Rep (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYSeptember 8, 2018
This company DOES NOT offer opportunity of moving forward; its more who you know, who's your friend, who you hang out. Forget about all the knowledge and expertise you have, forget about the professionalism and dedication you have, because none of that work. Management need to put all the numbers together and analyze the situation because they will lose all the good workers, those that work really hard believing on the mission of the organization, that gives 100% of their effort. Those are the ones ignored at the time promotions come.
Pros
Flexibility about your schedule
Cons
Bad Departmental Management
Ok
Retention Representative (Current Employee) –  Syracuse nySeptember 4, 2018
Okay place to work. Management can be irritatingly unorganized but they do their best. Direct supervisor doesn’t know what they’re talking abot mostly
Job
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Rego Park, NYAugust 30, 2018
Great place to work, room for growth, there is a lttle favoritsm on this job, they want you to kiss butt in order for you to change positions, the pay is good and you get yearly bonuses.
It was a great place to work and very productive
Marketing Representative II, Facillitated Enroller (Former Employee) –  Rego Park, NYAugust 20, 2018
I enjoyed working at Fidelis Care and would recommend it to friends and family to work with this organization. Fidelis is a family oriented events company.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Flexibale hours
Fidelis Care
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYAugust 19, 2018
I have worked for Fidelis Care for some years now and have grown significantly. If you are a go-getter and want that next promotion/job, they will work with you and usually hire within the company if they see potential.
Good job
Behavioral Health Quality Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Rego Park, NYAugust 13, 2018
Good role- great manager- very supportive work environment- a typical day at work is sitting at cubicle focusing on work- con- cubicles too close together-
Great place to work.
Management (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYJuly 31, 2018
Fidelis treats their employees well overall. I'd like to retire with Fidelis but I'm finding senior management goes blind to process and workflow in order to benefit their personal gains. Love the company, the work, the people. I'm considering leaving because of my boss, not the company. When numbers matter more than people, your mission is lost and morals are tested.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Lack of accountability
Terrible treatment.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJuly 30, 2018
I was a temp for them and got treated horribly. You are only allowed to be a robot there. They don’t care if you have a family or kids or are pregnant. Being a temp they treated me as if I didn’t even work there. They want you to work to the bone with no positive reinforcement. Only negativity. That’s all I experienced there. I was embarrassed and singled out upon multiple occasions. It’s very much so about favoritism. Don’t waste your time working here unless you want to be miserable.
Pros
Cons
No sympathy for their employees at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelis Care. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight