Fidelis Elite Systems Employee Reviews

A better way of life!
Water Treatment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 17, 2018
I always wanted to have a job that gave me a flexible schedule, more money, and freedom. Fidelis Elite Systems gave me all those things. The management is very supportive and the Dallas- Fort Worth team is very family oriented . Great company to work for especially the DFW territory. I highly recommend this company, especially to those who are tired of the regular 9 to 5 job. The sky is the limit here!
Pros
flexible schedule, benefits, paid holidays, freedom, great pay, company events
Great opportunity
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 29, 2018
My employment here at fidelis elite systems has, both in the past, and going forward, given me the opportunities to help the growth of people within the company as well as the people we serve. Looking forward to many more years to come and be allowed to grow along with the company.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
The thought of not being a part of our culture
Great Experience and Learning Opportunity
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAJanuary 16, 2018
I worked in a small development team with a great amount of knowledge between the 4 of us. I was given many opportunities to lead projects that had a direct impact on the company helping me gain so much valuable experience. Great work/life balance, rarely worked more than 9 hours in a day and they were very flexible on hours! Upper and lower management make it a point to have a strong relationship through communication with employees, making it very easy to be transparent regarding project deliverables, deadlines, and potential problems.
Pros
Great opportunities to learn and grow as a developer/professional.
Cons
Everyone was so good to me that I had a hard time while deciding to take a new job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelis Elite Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

Fidelis Elite Systems Reviews by Location