Fidelis Partners Employee Reviews

Better to have previous Healthcare Placement experience
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 9, 2017
I went in to the job with Fidelis with no experience in job placement. I was told on the front end that it would take anywhere from 6 - 9 months to familiarize myself with the role. I was expected to go out in the territory and produce immediate results Day 1 on the job or there would be serious consequences. What management told me to accept the job was nothing like I expected it to be.
Great Company with great staff
Applicant recruited by Fidelis Partners (Current Employee) –  Sidney, MTAugust 31, 2016
I did not work for Fidelis Partners but was an applicant that was recruited. I was a new grad in my field and was very apprehensive and cautious about work placement. The representative I worked with was so helpful and reassuring and knew her client, my potential employer, very well. She did pre interview Skype sessions with me and had lots of tools and tips for when I went for the in person meeting. When it came time for the contract negotiations she was the one who dealt with the employer and made that aspect of job searching painless. I would definitely work with Fidelis Partners again if I choose to seek other employment in the future.
Opportunity for motivated individuals
Director (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 5, 2016
Senior Leadership is solid and has many years experience. This is a growing company with a lot of room for advancement. Production is key and to excel, you must be producing results. Individual sales information is transparent and the goals are clearly defined for everyone in a production role. Many opportunities for a successful career are here within the TH MED umbrella.
A lot of money is invested in the latest technology and resources to ensure that the teams have all the tools that they need to be successful. This is a great company for an individual that is not afraid to work hard and be financially rewarded for success!
Cons
Physician recruiting is not getting easier....it is a tough business!
Excellent Culture, Amazing Resources the Best firm in the Industry
Search Consultant (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAJuly 1, 2016
I have to say they provide an excellent culture for their employees. From amazing an resources department helping us with sourcing and marketing our brand to management recognizing success and supporting your growth, you won't find a better retained search firm to work for or work with in the industry.
Great Company to Work For
Resources Department (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TexasJune 10, 2015
THMed is a great company to work for. We all work hard and compete but there is still a company unity. Great fellow employess.
Pros
Great employees and atmosphere
Cons
Constant coming and going of employees
Favortism on senior recruiters with no structure
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 10, 2015
A typical day is meetings at 9 am every morning, cold calling 100 plus calls a day, constantly on the phone to leave voice mails, not really productive calls. I liked the training process and felt the onboarding was beneficial. Managers play favorites, so that is a down side. Co-workers were alright, but you could tell there were clicks with management and senior people and the newbies had to fend for themselves and will most likely not become successful or make the money they were promised during the interview process. The hardest part of the job was making cold calls and not feeling productive. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I got to go home.
Fun and Enjoyable Work Place
Search Consultant (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAJanuary 28, 2013
Great place to work, need to be a self motivated and hungry.
-100 Calls a day managing Clients
-Medical Field
-Great management
-All age groups, fun and always willing to help others
-Being told NO :)
-Knowing that I'm truly helping a Medical Community

Want to know more about Fidelis Partners?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelis Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3