FIDELITONE Employee Reviews

Unorganized Chaos
worker (Former Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNJanuary 9, 2019
Terrible business ethics and culture and the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. I definitely learned more of "what not to do" opposed to "what's the right thing to do", so there was some learning there. Don't get me wrong, there are some great great people and employees but without good senior leadership it's not worth it!
Pros
benefits, getting to work with the people on the ground, (some great high care level people including Supervisors/Leads that are underappreciated)
Cons
work-life balance, corporate leadership, archaic systems/processes in today's fulfillment environment, the list could go on and on
It really does come from the top = Bad management
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNOctober 1, 2018
The "management" of fidelitone is awful and it comes straight from the top. It's all run by a good 'ol boys club mentality. The CEO is a son in law of the man who founded the company and has the compassion and personality of a stump and no experience in 3PL/management that is easily evident. ALL he cares about is the money and propping up the white men to make it for him. Good luck in your "career" at Fidelitone. NOT.
Nothing to say
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Norwood, OHJanuary 15, 2019
Nothing to say wasn't a good fit nor was good fit nor was it worth th time of driving for the pay . Was a temp spot and had no benefits for temps. Treated differently from the employees that were permanent at that job.
Pros
Place is open to people that want little to no regular hours
Cons
Everything, big open room with open dock doors and they mever get your hours of pay right.
Warehouse Generalist I (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 22, 2018
Good place to work, fast paced work, learned a lot of skills that transfer to other jobs, and got plenty of overtime. Starting paybwas good and within 2 months of being there I recieved 2 $1.00 raises.
Pros
Good amount of overtime
Don't Even Bother to Apply
Purchasing (Current Employee) –  Wauconda, ILMarch 30, 2018
Don't waste your time applying for a position at Fidelitone. There is no job security and the company has had numerous layoffs of long-term employees which started in 2012 and continues. You never know which day will be your last. With each layoff, the remaining employees have to absorb the workload. If that isn't stressful enough, middle management is not properly trained on how to treat their employees with respect. The workplace is best described as a toxic environment. The stress of working here just isn't worth it. Pay is low and expectations are high.
Pros
I honestly can't think of any
Cons
Low Pay, No Job Security, Company is losing customers
worst place I have ever worked
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wauconda, ILAugust 22, 2018
Management was horrible. They promoted people because they liked them not because they were experienced. The workplace was all drama and negativity. The hardest part of my job was dealing with my supervisor. The most enjoyable was at 5:00 when I could go home. Warning....do not work there.
Pros
Cons
the company in general
low moral in employees
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Wauconda, ILNovember 7, 2018
I enjoyed the people but culture is bad, everyone is affaid of loosing their job and there is an expectation of "Fidelitone" is the priority even when you have an emergency with your children.
Stressful!
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wauconda, ILFebruary 16, 2018
The Executives and, especially, their [former] Executive Administrator don’t know what they’re doing and for the [former] exec admin I could go on forever on how cutthroat and narcissistic they were. I found, almost, all managers to be that way. Therefore, morale was very low.
The chairs and desks, as well as, other furniture were outdated, broken, and crammed. While new furniture for the Executives came weekly.
They are downsizing and just fired 200 people!
**I would never recommend Fidelitone to anyone.
Pros
Cons
No lunch breaks for my position. Customer Service cubicle and seating neglected, etc.
Management was awful/ insulting pay
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 26, 2018
No room for advancement. Bad management. You could be kept for hours after your shift if. OSHA violations everywhere. You will feel very unappreciated
Turned into a nightmare
Office (Former Employee) –  Wacaunda, ILFebruary 15, 2018
Started out strong here ... then upper management decided the facility was not making what they expected and had to let other staff go. This lead to the few people left to do EVERYTHING!! Long hours with no overtime - So Stressful!
Upper Management Does NOT CARE!!!
Benefits
Cons
Managment doesnt listen. Unrealistic Expectation's
Dont bother not worth your time
General Laborer/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Wauconda, ILOctober 26, 2017
Terrible work Environment / back stabbing/ horrible political games.
they treat employees as slaves. the management team is only out to help there own. if you are not of there culture or a favorite you have no future of getting any advancement. having a great work ethic Definitely is not Appreciated. advice for the lead team and supervisors
educate your selves on how to treat people equal. and start Acting like professionals. not slave Drivers. its time to change your team leads and hire professional qualified ones that have proper people skills before the company completely goes under. which is the direction its going.
Pros
short commute
Cons
poor management
Lack of organization
Warehouse Generalist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 24, 2018
Lack of organization and communication is what causes the biggest problems within the organization. There is no set training program in place. Upper management doesn't seem to have anyone's back as well
Don’t Do It Unless You Have To
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAAugust 3, 2018
This place is horrible. Worked there for a year. Managers are racist so if you are not white they won’t respect you unless you kiss their butts. If you have any medical conditions they will hire you then write you up every time you have to call out for doctors appointments. They monitor your bathroom usage, you only get 2 breaks per day for the bathroom and can’t go if someone else is already using the bathroom ( like back in school )
Pros
Donuts & coffee
Cons
Everything.
did not promote work life balance
worker (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNMay 3, 2018
This company did not promote work life balance at all. They don't care if you have kids to pick up before after-school programs close. We're not talking about when school gets out - we're talking when after care ran by the school or boys and girls club and the like close down for the evening. And your still at work trying to figure out what your gonna do - working parents can't be in 2 places at once. We're just like everyone else only with more responsibilities.
Very stressful work environment
Supervisor of Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Wauconda, ILJune 18, 2018
I enjoyed the accounting aspect of my previous position. However, work load was not fair from person to person. Management was not very friendly and did not communicate with employees.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Management favored certain people
I was with my supervisor in his truck delivering and removing xerox machines.
Casual Worker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 22, 2018
This job entailed long hours sometimes from 4am - 6pm at night at the latest, it’s a quick paced job traveling to and from Orlando in a commercial truck to other cities all over Florida.
Pros
Free lunches, Not a lot of walking or standing, quick paced, travel around Florida
Cons
Early hours to work, longetivity of work, traffic
Okay place to work
Warehouse/Driver (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, ILAugust 18, 2018
Felt overwhelmed with the work places expectations, overall I would still recommend it a friend, but they need to learn how to manage employees a little better, more often than not, they had me running around like a chicken with its head chopped off, and I always felt like we needed more manpower(employees) in my work area because they sure asked a lot of me
Poor management with no sense of communication
Forklift Operation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wauconda, ILMarch 5, 2018
You are presented with no opportunities for advancement and a very low rate of pay. Management was barley ever present and there were new guidelines every day.
Productive & fun working place
DISPATCHER (Former Employee) –  Bensneville,ILJune 7, 2018
Fidelitone was a friendly fast pace company. Majority of the workers were very welcoming. The management team showed appreciation for you doing your job. 1107 N. Ellis St. Bensenville, IL 60106
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
New hired manager
Good for a temporary position
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILNovember 6, 2018
Enjoyable but sometimes physically demanding work in a warehouse. Good co-workers and understanding managers. Some days required more manual labor than others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIDELITONE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9