FIDELITONE Employee Reviews

worst place I have ever worked
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wauconda, ILAugust 22, 2018
Management was horrible. They promoted people because they liked them not because they were experienced. The workplace was all drama and negativity. The hardest part of my job was dealing with my supervisor. The most enjoyable was at 5:00 when I could go home. Warning....do not work there.
Pros
Cons
the company in general
Okay place to work
Warehouse/Driver (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, ILAugust 18, 2018
Felt overwhelmed with the work places expectations, overall I would still recommend it a friend, but they need to learn how to manage employees a little better, more often than not, they had me running around like a chicken with its head chopped off, and I always felt like we needed more manpower(employees) in my work area because they sure asked a lot of me
Don’t Do It Unless You Have To
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAAugust 3, 2018
This place is horrible. Worked there for a year. Managers are racist so if you are not white they won’t respect you unless you kiss their butts. If you have any medical conditions they will hire you then write you up every time you have to call out for doctors appointments. They monitor your bathroom usage, you only get 2 breaks per day for the bathroom and can’t go if someone else is already using the bathroom ( like back in school )
Pros
Donuts & coffee
Cons
Everything.
Lack of organization
Warehouse Generalist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 24, 2018
Lack of organization and communication is what causes the biggest problems within the organization. There is no set training program in place. Upper management doesn't seem to have anyone's back as well
Warehouse Generalist I (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 22, 2018
Good place to work, fast paced work, learned a lot of skills that transfer to other jobs, and got plenty of overtime. Starting paybwas good and within 2 months of being there I recieved 2 $1.00 raises.
Pros
Good amount of overtime
Very stressful work environment
Supervisor of Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Wauconda, ILJune 18, 2018
I enjoyed the accounting aspect of my previous position. However, work load was not fair from person to person. Management was not very friendly and did not communicate with employees.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Management favored certain people
Productive & fun working place
DISPATCHER (Former Employee) –  Bensneville,ILJune 7, 2018
Fidelitone was a friendly fast pace company. Majority of the workers were very welcoming. The management team showed appreciation for you doing your job. 1107 N. Ellis St. Bensenville, IL 60106
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
New hired manager
Management was awful/ insulting pay
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 26, 2018
No room for advancement. Bad management. You could be kept for hours after your shift if. OSHA violations everywhere. You will feel very unappreciated
Cons
I was with my supervisor in his truck delivering and removing xerox machines.
Casual Worker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 22, 2018
This job entailed long hours sometimes from 4am - 6pm at night at the latest, it’s a quick paced job traveling to and from Orlando in a commercial truck to other cities all over Florida.
Pros
Free lunches, Not a lot of walking or standing, quick paced, travel around Florida
Cons
Early hours to work, longetivity of work, traffic
did not promote work life balance
worker (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNMay 3, 2018
This company did not promote work life balance at all. They don't care if you have kids to pick up before after-school programs close. We're not talking about when school gets out - we're talking when after care ran by the school or boys and girls club and the like close down for the evening. And your still at work trying to figure out what your gonna do - working parents can't be in 2 places at once. We're just like everyone else only with more responsibilities.
Not enough training
Office Generalist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 25, 2018
It was a temp assignment and did not feel the training was adequate for the job. The training was so little that it made core duties hard to complete.
unsafe, non productive, poor leadership, no coordination, chaotic
Shift Leader, warehouse supervisor, driver (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 13, 2018
the place is under very poor leadership from the GM that controls the place. he chokes, lies , cheats, unsafe, hostile enviornment , non productive. hurtful.
Pros
pay check
Cons
everything I mention above
Fast paced
Regional Director (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 3, 2018
Very face paced environment with a lot of responsibility. Quick and innovative leaders will do well here. Continually changing environment which always keeps you on your feet
Don't Even Bother to Apply
Purchasing (Current Employee) –  Wauconda, ILMarch 30, 2018
Don't waste your time applying for a position at Fidelitone. There is no job security and the company has had numerous layoffs of long-term employees which started in 2012 and continues. You never know which day will be your last. With each layoff, the remaining employees have to absorb the workload. If that isn't stressful enough, middle management is not properly trained on how to treat their employees with respect. The workplace is best described as a toxic environment. The stress of working here just isn't worth it. Pay is low and expectations are high.
Pros
I honestly can't think of any
Cons
Low Pay, No Job Security, Company is losing customers
Poor management with no sense of communication
Forklift Operation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wauconda, ILMarch 5, 2018
You are presented with no opportunities for advancement and a very low rate of pay. Management was barley ever present and there were new guidelines every day.
Stressful!
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wauconda, ILFebruary 16, 2018
The Executives and, especially, their [former] Executive Administrator don’t know what they’re doing and for the [former] exec admin I could go on forever on how cutthroat and narcissistic they were. I found, almost, all managers to be that way. Therefore, morale was very low.
The chairs and desks, as well as, other furniture were outdated, broken, and crammed. While new furniture for the Executives came weekly.
They are downsizing and just fired 200 people!
**I would never recommend Fidelitone to anyone.
Pros
Cons
No lunch breaks for my position. Customer Service cubicle and seating neglected, etc.
Turned into a nightmare
Office (Former Employee) –  Wacaunda, ILFebruary 15, 2018
Started out strong here ... then upper management decided the facility was not making what they expected and had to let other staff go. This lead to the few people left to do EVERYTHING!! Long hours with no overtime - So Stressful!
Upper Management Does NOT CARE!!!
Benefits
Cons
Managment doesnt listen. Unrealistic Expectation's
Outdated system and lack of professionalism
Receiving Supervisor - Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAFebruary 9, 2018
The company is not professional at all and the processes and procedures are archaic and outdated. Very portions of the system are automated and tasks that should take seconds can take hours.
Na
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 13, 2018
It’s a good starting point in the warehouse business.
There are several different location nation wide I guess if you want to relocate this company would must likely do for you
Productive and fun place to work with nice breakroom.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNDecember 22, 2017
If you are a dependable hard worker and willing to learn you could advance. Mostly everyone was like family. I really looked forward to going to work.
Pros
Manager before
Cons
Manager now

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIDELITONE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9